Interested

Interested.

Just go straight to the manufacturer page. They’re closing them out for a better price than the coupon. There’s only a few left.

I got one ordered. Not bad, thanks!

I’m generally a cool white guy, but ordered the Nichia. Will it run brighter, longer than the high output options?

Is the bezel and tail cap stainless or aluminum?

The light will run with less brightness, and with shorter runtime.
However, color accuracy is excellent, and tint is unmatched.

New model is coming,

Price is now $55, 19pcs left. I was about to pull the trigger but after reading some comments about quality and shipping issues, I decided to wait.

Any ideas on how long for product to arrive once ordered?

I live in CAD and bought one the day they announced the $55 price. It shipped the next day I believe. Tacking suggests I should receive it next week. Think I ordered last week Wednesday.

Of you check the FF blf member Rot66 thread there’s been some posts about the $55 price. I ordered the night it was announced and when I checked only like 3-4 days later the price was coming up much higher. Others experienced this also recently this week. I think the $55 price was just a flash sale

I own both the other FF lights and haven’t had any quality issues yet. I wasn’t planning on buying an ROT66 but at $55 + whatever small upcharge I paid I simply couldn’t resist what’s likely the last time I’ll ever be able to buy a high output multi emitter Nichola 219B light.

Who’s ENEDED? :slight_smile:

This thread is closed.

Oh no it’s not :partying_face:

the never ending thread

Yeah, what’s up Freeme?
You deleted all your threads first post.
Is this some new Chinese manufacturer approach ?

Yeah, tell us the real truth of why you are doing this.

I mean, what kind of snarky response is this?

So, either someone else took control of freeme’s account from the 1thedeals website, or something changed completely.

I was also concerned that something had happened to his account, so I forced a reset of his BLF password. After he reset it, I contacted him and asked if everything is OK. He replied that all was well, that he had migrated his site to a different server and there were a lot of broken links and/or images in his older posts, which is why he deleted them in a general cleanup.

Oh god.

I was worried there for a second.

Thank sb56637.

I really want one of these Eneded lights!