BEEBEST FZ101 Rechargeable Zoomie via type-C fast charging

For lack of internet traffic due to China’s National Day week-long holiday, I think I’ll have a little fun by practicing taking and posting some photos of lights I lately took delivery just before the shutdown of the post offices and online vendors in China.

Well, I present the BEEBEST FZ101…( I suspect they are the contractor of the more expensive Xiaomi FZ101), a Zoomable, 1x18650, type-C rechargeable flashlight.

Package contains a diffuser and Holder that can fitted to a standard bike handlebar.

Zoom action is done by pulling/retracting the front part of the head in a very smooth, velvety feel, just enough continuous resistance along the entire travel of exactly 8.7mm.

Lifting this cover will expose the type-C input connector:

The label at the rear which covers the rear clicky switch:

The BEEBEST version is remarkably well-made, even down to the packaging and general presentation.

For size perspective, I am surprised it is significantly larger than the Astrolux A6:

Both shots below taken at 10 feet away:

me want one. Thank you for your thread.

Does the USB C port let you use the battery as a mobile phone charger/ powerbank?

interesting light, never seen this brand before. thanks for sharing.

Yeah it’s basically the xiaomi with a different name.
I got mine not long ago.
Horrible UI, and the beam is far worse than my led lenser.
Would make a good host for modding though, since it can also work as a power bank and has more space inside than a typical 18650.

The type-C port is for charging the included 2,600mAh cell only. :+1:
:beer:

Edit: I just noticed it’s currently on a ‘flash sale’ at GB for $ 29.99: HERE , though I am not sure if it’s currently the best deal around.

It’s a shame it’s only 2000+ mAh. The cheaper weaker white Xiaomi one is 3350 mAh.