【convoy】H4 and B35AM options are updated

I would say closer to 1200-1225 with all losses figured in (@ 5A). The 4000K will be a few percent less still.

I have an A6 with 351 in it, does about 1100Lm at startup

Good to know. Thanks!

Hello, friends.
I ask for your hints, help. I ordered 4 sst40 drivers 12 groups 22mm for KW CULPM1 from Mr. Simon, they fit perfectly. My favorite light groups are 2, 5, 6, 10. I got used to it and got used to it so quickly that I change the light groups and memory very quickly, depending on the requirement, I remember them all. Excellent drivers and controls, I am very pleased, there were no glitches or hiccups, everything is ok. But I have a problem with programming one driver. Tried different options many times, but it doesn't enter program or memory mode. It just works on / off, like a toggle switch. Full clicks and half clicks - no reaction. He always works for me in group 12, and my numerous attempts to change the group have failed.
Help with advice on how I can join another group. What else can I do. I would be grateful for your help.

Cool, thank you :slight_smile:

I too had one borked driver in a M2 (7135x8), Simon sent me a replacement driver with my following order so I could repair it by myself :slight_smile:

3X21A (3*21700 and 3*SST40) is in production now ,it has Type-c charging port

I’m very sorry, but I can’t provide more information. The manufacturer prevents others from copying, so the chip model and source code information is not disclosed.

Would it be possible to order a standard 4x18 reflector in this version for SBT90.2 mod?

Ramping? :)

Agree for the single led reflector for the 3*21700

I want Convoy L21A and C8 plus with Osram NM1 4000k-5000k and ramping with temp regulation.

Hi Simon,

He’s not trying to flash the driver. 1pc 12 group driver won’t enter the config to select a mode group or toggle mode memory. Sounds like a faulty driver

Sounds awesome.

Actually loved the idea of 3x sst40 bcos that would be close comparison to 3x xhp50.2 which was highly anticipated EC03. But, how would 3x 21700 will look like not sure and definitely bulk for sure. Anyway, followed your updates, it could be interesting.

Btw, what could be stark diferent between sst40 and xhp50.2 in triple position? I’ve only got the idea that xhp50.2 tint has sound corona effect while sst40 does not.

4X18A with reflector for SBT90.2 is in production ,too
It will be available after two months.

hi,sorry , If you driver has problem. I can send one new driver to you.Please send me your order number or your address in the private message,

I have received a sample of the flashlight before, and its light spot is very uniform,
The reason why I dislike XHP50.2 for a long time is that the outer circle of its light spot is yellow-green.

3X21A !!
This is really a good time of the year , Simon is releasing several new Convoy flashlights … exciting.
I’m not sure my wallet is gonna like to hear this news though :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Dou you have any picture to tease us? or is it still super secret?

I forgot to take a photo last time, the samples are now at the manufacturer. But production has already begun. Its appearance is similar to 4X18A, with corresponding changes.

A 3x 21700 batteries tube is going to be a tiny bit wider in diameter than 4x 18650.

Hello Simon, it’s from Page 101 (Mon, 08/31/2020) :

Do you have a change of plan/schedule , coz it’s still not available at your AliExpress store ?

Not that I’ll buy it right away right now but I wanna check the specs etc …

My order is still somewhere on the way (it seems like it has entered my country , that’s a good news) , my wallet will hate me if I buy more flashlight now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: but it won’t know if I only checking and drooling :laughing: :heart_eyes: :smiley: