【convoy】convoylight.com ( Credit card payment is available )

If it’s worth buying from led4power.com I suggest you get the lighted tail switch too… You won’t be disappointed. Your C8 will be one of your favorites. Trust me!

i got some samples ,
i didnt try it yet,It seems that its height seems too high,
it’s suitable for bottom hole 9mm ,such as L2 C8

Thanks Simon, I’ll be patient then. Please let us know when you have tested them and are happy with the results.

Ooft that’s sexy.

not only for SST40,
for example ,look at following ,3 LEDs in parallel

I am ordering SST40 with 5000K color temperature . It takes some time, I understand that many people have this demand.

Fantastic, so more of a generic “3v” 5A driver. Sounds awesome! I’ll have to start writing up plans for what I want to do soon :wink: I saw someone did an S11 conversion to a quad:

Omten 1217 switch to make it reverse clicky; the hardest part of doing that at home is machining up the spacer!

Also that triple is very nice :slight_smile: I wish AliExpress could send a push notification when your followed stores add a new item.

Also thanks for sourcing 5000K, I prefer them to 5700 but it sounds like 5000 is very hard to get at the moment.

S11 is forward?

You don’t even have to make a spacer to use a reverse clicky, 3-4 layers of isolation tape inside the switch boot does the trick. haven’t had issues with it moving or anything.

Half click forward, bu how about descending modes?

“4modes 5A driver“ Does this driver have mode memory?

Simon, will you be carrying white flats and or oslon boosts?

I usually sand down those from stock lights, for better focus.
about 0.6mm works best for me.
Also, thumbs up for black gaskets :+1:

I had great results with CSLNM1.TG and no gasket in C8

The SST-40 is officially rated for 5A, while most 3V emitters are officially rated for 3A or less. The driver in practice provides about 6A when driven from a Li-ion cell with an SST-40, which is only mildly overdriven. An SST-20 would pull a roughly similar amount of current, but that’s a 2X overdrive from the official spec. That will work, as it takes 7A to kill an SST-20, but I wouldn’t want to offer a warranty on it.

I’d use this driver with other LEDs in single configurations if it had a UI I liked, but I’m equipped to replace a damaged LED myself. It will work anywhere you could use a FET driver.

I don’t think the SST-40 is available in 5700K yet. 6500K is common, and 5000K has been spotted a few times. Olight is suspected of using 7500K in the S2R II, because they hate us.

Thanks Zak, clears that up a bit. I was pretty sure that was the case c but I get a bit hesitant when a driver specifies an emitter.

I pulled the 5700K from Astrolux who are saying they’re sourcing them for new FT03s due to the difficulty they’re having getting 5000K - who knows! And yes Olight are evil except for their nice and simple UI.

do you need 100–30–3–0.1

yes, with memory

sorry ,what’s white flats or oslon boosts

White Flat is the CSLNM1.TG and CSLPM1.TG.

I’m really looking forward to those SST40s with 5000K color temperature! I also want them in 3000K and 4000K , if possible! :smiley:

If luminous would do more tints like on the SST-20 and domeless variant, dreaming