Emisar D3AA is available now

If Hank still has SST-20 4000K FA3 bin - these are not green at all.

I asked Feb. 24th and he had FA3 bin.

I asked few days ago for a D18 and it’s available.
I heard it’s gonna be discontinued.

The optic slightly touch the XP-L HI LED when it’s fully pressed in, otherwise it should work fine.
If you are ok with it, then we can offer it.

It’s very similiar to the D4S V2 26800 tube and tailcap, will provide the photo soon.
Yes. it does work with DM11 head.

Never mind, please feel free to send us emails for inquiry, we now use the SST-20 4000K, FA3 & FD2 exclusively.

Thank you for the replies, Hank.

Also, thank you for making sure things fit properly. I appreciate it.

After being a member here for so long you deserve posting retirement, enjoy /s

Possibly one of the most entitled posts I’ve ever seen here…and perhaps showing a lack of understanding of both electronics and manufacturing methods. We all have little gripes or wants about light models but that was unnecessarily critical of both the one mentioned and of the business itself maybe? Pass on by, get something else or wait for the next release, repeat. (It wouldn’t be terribly difficult to mod a bezel into the scalloped design of the K9.3 if you wanted to, assuming some basic skills and tooling and a little time spent…or perhaps with a positive approach the manufacturer could even release a batch of bezels just like this.)

We have sourced a small numbers E17A R9050 1850K & E17A Azure LEDs,
they are available for D4V2/KR4 now.

OK, I've tried looking on google for the last 10 minutes. What is Azure? Somewhere between cyan and blue. found it.

Just LOLed! I’ve been pressing Google pretty hard….was fixing to text you the same question!

Nichia website shows this color as being Azure for the E17.

https://led-ld.nichia.co.jp/img/common/color_azure.svg

Yeah, the preview images and name - DM1.12 - were a solid tell that it’s based on the same general chassis as the DM11 ergo expectations were reasonably set early on - flood channel LED selection was the main unknown.

Which is more akin to candlelight? E17A 1850K or E21A 2000K? I’ve been wanting the 2000K for a while, but this E17A option looks really interesting

This is an image from a study of a candle light.

This is what I get with a candle and E21A 2000K:

May worth seeing how 1850K is in fact and how 1900K it may be in real use scenario, glass coating, current, die temperature, etc all affecting a bit the CCT and DUV.
I’d think these E17 would be with the same high R9 as the E21 while other offerings in this CCT range do have mediocre R9.

@thefreeman
Are you able to check the CCT on the candle light on it’s lower flame portion? Maybe a big candle can have that part isolate better for the device? Or that is too narrow to isolate?