✌ FREEME - MEOTE FM1 LH351D (CRI90+) / XP-L HI (4980lm) / SST20 Anduril 18650 EDC Flashlight - ALIVE!

Order placed, blue with LH351D. Thank you!

Freeme, any idea why the postage has only ONE option and so expensive to South Africa?

Thank You, a sand colored one with LH351D ordered.

Please let us know about the LH351D spec. Is it the 90 CRI or 70 CRI? When is expected ship date ?

Even with the discount code this is beyond my spending limit at this time. :person_facepalming:

1 unit preordered as prize of my latest GAW ! :+1:
Thanks freeme!

Order placed, thank you very much!

ordered the blue copper with xpl.

I second . Would buy the samsung if the product code was known . So we have 20 days to have an answer .

Hey Freeme do you have a code for a good gun mounted light? maybe the Valkyrie or something good? and a good small red dot sight for a handgun while your at it? Thanks!

XPL-HI sounds great...

6500K does not.

I'll pass.

There are still a substantial group of cool white lovers out there that we need to cater to.

Still don’t know what the CRI of the LH351D are or how the switch tube is retained/connected so I won’t be ordering.

Ordered a black copper head LH351D.
Fingers crossed on 90CRI with a good tint. I dont need another $80AUD paperweight!
The LH351D was the only thing i found interesting about this light….

CRI90+.

@freeme Do you know the bin of the SST-20?

We don't have bin info but was told that it 4000K @CRI95.

The question is: is it above or below the BBL?

Hi freeme, could you specify the product code for the LH351D led ?

Awesome, does the switch tube have any leaf spring or similar for making contact?