✌ FREEME - MEOTE FM1 LH351D (CRI90+) / XP-L HI (4980lm) / SST20 Anduril 18650 EDC Flashlight - ALIVE!

is maukka and toykeeper gonna get a review sample?

One LH351D version is coming my way from Banggood.

Interested!

Few Thailand buyers already received their FM1.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=meote+fm1

nice!

The flashlight I ordered (+ 1 battery) for the GAW was shipped some days ago.

Today I received a message that (like many other orders from BG recently) it didn’t pass the customs safety check. :neutral_face:

The light was being shipped to the US via USA Priority Mail. BG suggests sending it via Air Registred Mail.

Anyone having this issue?
More than that, any clue why many packages from BG are returned in different countries?

how did he get green version while we get crappy colours?

i want green badly

yeah banggood since some time ago has lots of issues when sending to usa, it fails custom security check… not sure what the problem can be ? if no battery i dont see the problem… but it says u live in Portugal ?

This light will be sent to the winner of my latest GAW, that is gchart and he is from the USA.
He mentioned to me that in other occasions, with or without batteries, there were shipping/control issues with returned items (to the wharehouse), similar to this one.

I also had it once in an order coming to Portugal (a Klarus XT1A, that was later refunded), and I see that more and more people are complaining about this, be it or not due to batteries.

BG should check whats is happening, this ain’t nice for their costumers…

I’m the lucky one to which MascaratumB is referring (his GAW winner) and I do live in the USA. I’ve even had problems lately with flashlights without a battery getting rejected by customs. I’m not sure what changed in the past 6-9 months, but it’s been a problem. I really wish Banggood could get it figured out - I’ve stopped buying flashlights from them since this has started happening.

@Freeme - do you have any contacts at Banggood that might be able to help figure this out? I have to imagine it’s hurting their business. As I said, I’ve stopped buying from them because of it. :frowning:

I had issues with my last two orders from Banggood and have stopped shopping there as well… The first, I just received completely the wrong order. It was racing drone parts, I think, and not even the expensive bits! I eventually got refunded. The second order got rejected from customs, and they eventually just auto-refunded it.

BG is preparing for to stock up at US/ EU/ RU warehouses houses soon. Do let me know what kind of products are you guys interested in.

Hum, I guess this not only about what we want for the future but also about what people have been paying and, sometimes, not getting.

Do you have any information about why many BG orders may be refused on the customs security control?

It will be a pitty if you and/or other affiliate members arrange good deals (like the FM1 Meote) but due to the shipping issues they are returned all over again and there is no structural change on BGs shipping methods (either it is the pack or the labels on the packages, or other issues).

The regional wharehouses may solve part of the problem, but eventually not all of them.
:+1:

I’ve just received this flashlight, i like it very much

i feel like this is “improved” version of FW3A, it fix some small problems of FW3A( the switch is too soft, the light is easily overheated, etc)

this is one of the perfect flashlights for EDC, welldone Freeme

hm anyone getting any hits on their tracking nr after order is sent? i placed and paid order on april 27th… still nothing when i try search my track nr… anyone else has same ?

Not working here either.

Today I got the notice that the flashlight I ordered was reshiped.
I have now a tracking number, but only within some days we’ll be able to see if it moves.
Estimated time of arrival to the destiny (USA) is 8th June.

Considering the current “planes on the ground” situation, I believe it may take a while to see it moving, in some cases (as reported on other threads here).

Mine allegedly shipped on the 4th of May but like two other BG orders the tracking data has not updated. Hermes recognises the tracking number but has no more information. BG online help vanishes when I query it.

My spider sense is tingling :slight_smile:

I won’t be ordering anything else from BG until the situation becomes clearer.

My Apr 28 LH35 order still pending for pickup.

Staying tuned.