Anything else worth buying on DD DinoDirect, please?

Hi, after i've ordered the 4th copy of Tank007 E09 (potential gifts) i am at loss. i still have coupon codes, dinopoints and giftcards at hand, and i really want to use them up (max. cart value 30$, i am suggesting).

Besides flashlight related stuff (another E09, diffusers, cells, chargers, multimeters, fake hobby chargers, ..) has anyone bought other noteworthy stuff from DD? Anything useful i should look into?

Please share and let us know.

Inspiration, ideas, thanks!!

Im in the same boat...but my interest in lights is fading, I have a credit at DD too but no interest to buy anything even if its free.

Id like some paracord actually but DD doesnt sell anything like that which I could find. And I have all the lights I want for now.

I wish DD sold these...

here what I find of intresting

okay, great thanks!

i will add some

+ 1x tweezers (stainless steel)

+ 1x stop watch (maybe.. hm..)

+ 1x digital scale (maybe.. hm..)

+ 1x diffuser 23mm diameter for klarus P1A

+ 1x digital thermometer/hygrometer

+ 1x AA-sized flashlight holster

+ 1x USB PC vacuum cleaner

+ 1x Multitool (well.. i dunno. better buy the leatherman charge TTi!)

EDIT: tweezers are much cheaper here, and with lots of user contributions:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/precision-tweezers-3-piece-set-ts-12-ts-13-ts-14-3552

They have some Enlan knives too. I was thinking about getting a EL-01. I posted a question in gear about whether anyone had actually gotten knives from them, but no answers.

I have weitus tweezers and precision screwdriver(bought on DX but are same of my links from DD), love the quality of both

Have also a similar scale, just is 200/0.01g, the quality is acceptable, good precision(tested with calibration weights) but the battery inside self-discharge, maybe mine is a faulty unit bho

Is that Lux meter any good?

They do, but just the fake version, mostly used for arresting according to the description.

Ya… good idea…

I think yes(for the price range), Victor is a reliable company in tester/measuring tools

here some info them write also the price ¥ 189 ~$30

LOL.

I have gotten Enlan/Bee knives from DD. You have to look at the pics to know what you are getting since the titles are not clear.

http://www.dinodirect.com/soap-dishes-wall-mounted.html

The capacity of this soap dish is large enough for you to hold your soap

Your bathroom can never miss this kind of soap holder for your convenience

Make sure it it is fixed properly. A soap in a bathroom innocently lying on the floor is usually a trap!

I wonder if this still can go through the new forum policy...

Tey this:

Sports! Yea!

Seriously thats a hell of weight for "freeshipping" indeed. Would get one just to see the postman face delivering that manila envelope.

I am in insterest in the model,too.

DD will send v2 instead of v1?

(http://www.dinodirect.com/battery-charger-liion-nicd-nimh-4channel-sysmax.html)

I wonder what is difference between v1 and v2.

I heard v1 makes much heat when charges eneloops.

How about some cheap scopes? Which one do you recommend?

Here is another item of interest. i have confirmed with DD customer service, it's the new version V2!! seems to be a big blast (customer carts).

it's available from German dealers too. they charge ~42US$ (=32€ shipped nationally), so i better collect a few more dinopoints, discount codes (GROUP BUY!!?), and giftcards. let's ask Summer about a Group Buy.

If i get the paypal deduction down to 15$ (=11€ shipped), then i'll buy it from DD..

selfbuilt's review on cpf, HKJ's review on the way! goinggear has video etc.