Fireflies NOV-MU 21*Nichia E21A mule 1x21700 Flashlight --in stock

Finally something really interesting. In.

Nice. Definitely interested.

Interested !

4500K — Mass production.

We have some samples in small quantity available, 2700K / 3000K / 4500k / 5700k

should be available next week

Yes, E21A thrower has been in progress already, final sample should come out next month

Nice to see more manufacturers using E21A. I will pass on this one because I don’t have use for mule, brightness decreases too quickly within a few meters without a reflector.

Jack stepping it up! Great to see this!

Interested

Lovely to see this,I am enthused.

Is Fireflies custom programming Anduril for each of these lights?

Sign me up for 2000k!

Definitely interested

Interested!

But probably for a lower CCT than 4500k. Depending on price I would think about buying a 4500k, too.

I would be really interested in a 2000K version. Will there be any chance for a custom order? ;-)

I definitely need one.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I would be more interested in 3000k for indoor/ tent use but if lm is as stated, 4500k could be good for outside use.

I have a D4v2 and KR4 16x E21A mule and see absolutely no tint shift. The only issue with those mules is the positioning of the emitter around the outer perimeter causes a whopping 20% output loss and narrows the beam. The positioning of the emitters at the center in the FF mule will resolve this huge issue. Also FF made the right decision to use white mcpcb unlike the KR4 mule with the red MCPCB. White is the most reflective and the color DOES make a difference in measured output.

With 21 emitter and the optimal configuration mentioned above, this should make a good amount more than the specified 5,000 lumens at startup, especially considering this uses 21700 instead of the 18650 in the 16x E21A mules.

If this can charge and be used at the same time, then it would make for the perfect table lamp. The E21A 9080’s light quality is better than any light bulb I’ve tested and I tested ALOT!!

I saw your post about the light loss previously and indeed here this is a much better design, but maybe that’s the reason you didn’t notice the tint shift ? since it’s cutting most the greener light.

For lightbulbs the best I’ve seen are Sunlike SOL basically perfect.

For me, I like duv a little below the BBL. It just feels so much more relaxed and welcoming. I’ve tested many lights with near perfect color rendering but lack the slightly rosy tint I like to see before bedtime.