Exduct.com shipping is now very expensive. Not worth shopping there for me anymore.

I enjoyed shopping at Exduct. They have good prices and were legit and reliable. They just raised there shipping so it is now one of the most expensive places to get knives now instead of the cheapest. Don’t think buying in quantity will help either. I put one knife in my cart and shipping was $5.75. I changed quantity to ten and shipping went to $35.00! I won’t be buying anything from them unless they adjust their shipping. Went from best deal to worst deal overnight.

Their shipping was always dependent on weight... they had a brief period were they offered China post option, but they mentioned that China post has risen its prices. So this isn't something really new. So the only trick left is to buy lighter knives at ED.

I must have been buying when they had the cheap shipping option because last order was like $12 for shipping 6-7 knives. That was fine but $30+ isn’t going to work for me. Not when other sellers are only slightly more but offer free shipping as well. Too many other dealers out there with better deals.
It I’d weird how placed like DD and ED can basically just cut themselves out of the running overnight price wise and think people will ever shop with them.

Was about to order some 50$ worth of knives until I got to shipping fees, thats just ridiculous, why not buy them all at Ebay then :D?

Where do one shop for lets say SRM 763 or other sanremu knives nowadays?

Greatwalloutdoor has SRM-763 a their site but shipping is 7$ for one. Double it for two. eBay does not have that GB version, different black and brown only.

HB if you have the nerves for it

LOL at the message on their main page:

Dear Valued Customer, Hoursbuying.com will accept payment via credit card recently, so sorry for inconvenience caused. Our credit card payment system is safe and won't record your private information, please feel free to use it, thank you so much.

Suuuuuuuuuure...

Yep, no more HB for now since there is no PayPal option anymore.

I ordered 4 knives on 19.january, got shipping notification on 31.january stating that two knives are shipped and two more are unshipped without any further explanation or instructions what to do and why two of the knives Ive ordered are not shipped, so I contacted them twice within 3 days, still to hear back from them :D

Since they no longer offer PayPal as payment option I would strongly advise not to buy from them, the same goes for any other online merchant!

No PayPal- no deal and no risk of stealing your hard earned money from your bank account ;)

Ill give them time till paypal deadline and then fill a claim and get my money back if they dont deliver my goods ;)

Still get option of cheap shipping at Exduct, I have ordered tonight, just over $2 for one knife. Exduct have been 100% over a fair few orders too.

Won't buy anywhere abroad without Paypal protection and in the UK they ban EBay knife sales!

That is a fair point. If you're in Japan, Korea, Czech Republic, the UK, France, Australia, Canada or Russia, nothing has changed for you and Exduct is still a great option. Outside of those countries, as far as I can tell, you get to choose between HKP and SGP which is okay (albeit a bit pricey) if you're ordering one or two knives, but it adds up quickly if you order a dozen or more.

I value good customer service and I've never been disappointed by Exduct, but I am not paying $30 S&H when the competition can do free shipping. I hope they can work something out with China Post because I want to give them my business but with what they're charging now, that is just not going to happen.

With shipping, they are now the most expensive place to buy knives. They have the best selection and good service but I am not paying $30 shipping for five small pocket knives.

On 01 Jan,2012,China Post changes rules,increase at very high shipping cost without discount,so we disable "China Post" shipping option and only use HK post,but HK post are always expensive.

Till Now,18th,Feb,2012,China post finally restore to lower shipping price,we are possible to add this Cheap shipping option again.

for example, if 1 knife 0.10kg, 5pcs total 0.50kg,China post shipping cost
will be only $7.15.

I would tell the turth why we are not FREE SHIPPING.

1) Our shipping cost are based on order total weights,this way in order to bring more shipping options for our customers,some one want cheaper (China post),but other people they might need fast(DHL express),so we add the option based on weights.

If we say Free Shipping at all of your orders,it seems we will only use 1 shipping option,and most china vendors,they prefer to use China Post unregistered parcel.

2) Free Shipping acturlly are not real Free,
After all, the wool still comes from the sheep's back.

for example, If a knife we sell at 6.00 dollars,and shipping cost $2.00 each.so if you buy 10pcs, Knife total amount $60 + shipping amount $20.00 = $80

but if we make knife price at $10.00, and we say it is Free shipping on all knives,which means,if you order 10pcs,you will only pay $100 for Knife,but $0.0000 shipping cost.

So will you still think the Free Shipping is better or Cheaper?

Yes, "Free Shipping" is nice to hear,but it's not real Free.

"Like tree,like fruit..." That's why we are not Free Shipping.

Jacky we are delighted that you worked out a new deal with China Post. I just ordered 4 knives (2xGB707 and 2x681) and shipping was $5.12. How about a nice general 7% BLF discount ? ;-) After all you get a lot of positive exposure here. Or some kind of giveaway when a certain code has reached a certain amount of sales? Would serve both sides well, I would assume.

Still your shipping could be bit cheaper when ordering one knife :)

And yeah, what about some random coupon code for knife-lovers over here?

Good. The new lower shipping makes sense. It was out of hand for a little while and I couldn’t see anyone paying those high rates. Now it is back to somewhat normal.

In recognition of the lower shipping prices, I just bought 6 knives from Exduct. See how easy that was?

Thanks for your order,Vectrex !
As we offered a "affiliate coupon" for all registered users,set 5% commission
for who bring customers,and the customers also save 5% off for their order.

Don't like other sellers who at ebay,aliexpress,etc,they always have to pay commission for the B2C service site. we build our own site,can save this money,and we will return 10% money back to our customers.

yes,all Exduct people here,you will be possible to save money by exchange to use the "affiliate coupon",you could build a group mutual benefit,
so all the time,you will have discount,and earn commission.

The coupon rate,we can change 7% commission + 3% discount,
or 3% commission + 7% discount,the default now all is setting 5% + 5%.

if anyone need change at rate,pls send us email or open ticket through Exduct site.then we will set for you.