лЯмповые новости SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [22.10.21 08:52]
Адрес выше

Google translate:
SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [03.10.21 07:31]
Lampovschiki in the prison of the Lukashenka regime

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [03.10.21 07:33]
Lampovschiki in the prison of Lukashenka’s regime

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [08.10.21 09:50]
Lampman jailed for speaking on the Internet about an employee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs

LAMP news SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [09.10.21 18:17]
[Photo]

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [09.10.21 18:18]
Lampman address

LAMP news SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [12.10.21 09:09]
My phones +375297687700 mts
+375298723776 A1
Grigory Gavrilovich

LAMP news SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [12.10.21 09:46]
Phone +375297070707

LAMP news SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [22.10.21 08:50]
For translation
Teslyuk Grigory Gavrilovich

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [22.10.21 08:51]
Thanks for participating

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [22.10.21 08:51]
Write him letters
This will support

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [22.10.21 08:52]
Address above

I wondered what happened to my warm led order for my Sofirn LT1 :frowning:

That’s extremely saddening development. I remember how glad he was to have left Ukraine.
I sure hope he’ll be released…

That’s a shocking news,I’ll pray for him

Poor guy. :(

Does anyone have news about him?

The person using his Telegram most posts Russian audio or video.

What few text update there were later translated to something like hes in hospital, and issue getting lawyer. Mental hospital? Lukashenko’s kgb work him over?

Im in a server with some Russian speakers but they don’t care to translate for me

This is google translated what he posted yesterday.

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [11/29/2021 12:54 PM]
Today, the investigator and I went to the village where my sympathizer lived.
Tomorrow, the investigator will acquaint his son with the criminal case on charges of insulting and slandering Interior Ministry employees on the Internet in the presence of a lawyer.
The libel article was announced during the investigation.

Google translated:

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [11/30/2021 10:15 AM]
Hello, friends.
Some of us are more comfortable reading messages.
I will speak with you in writing. For the inconvenience of some, I apologize.

SunLikeLamp.com NEWs, [11/30/2021 10:40 AM]
Today is a day of good news in our family.
The grandson was discharged from the hospital to the orphanage once again.
No matter how strange it sounds, a child is more comfortable in an orphanage than in a hospital.
Today the investigator of my son has finished the case. The son is accused of only one article — insulting the employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs on the Internet. It was decided that the second article would not work.
Tomorrow the investigator promised a meeting with his son. I asked permission for Adam’s mother. I hope he will be pleased.
Recently, the consul called. Or rather, not the consul himself, but an employee of the consulate who supervises. They are preparing petitions to the prosecutor’s office for their son. Clarified the social status of Adam’s parents. We are both pioneers, the son helped us materially.
3/12 2021 my grandson will be transported to Ukraine and handed over to his own aunt. She will meet his nephew at the border and take him to Kiev, where she lives with her husband in her apartment.
She has no children and let’s hope that the child will be fine.
There are more and more hopes for a fine for my son. According to the law, the fine is not small. But I hope, or rather I am sure, we will cope with it. Better naked in freedom than well-fed in prison. And money is a profitable business.
Good luck.
Thank you for your support and participation.
Good luck.

Of all the problems Belarus has, this is how they’re choosing to spend their tax dollars! My initial impression was there was more simply a capricious lack of due process. I might actually be more bothered by the fact that there actually is judicial process being followed to prosecute “insulting government employees.”

Good luck Lampman!

Insulting government officials should be a basic human right. Hope things work out in your favor Lampman.

Better naked in freedom than well-fed in prison. And money is a profitable business.”

Great quote worth saving!

It is such a blessing to be able to freely speak my mind about any matter,
My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

The website is up again, and the telegram channel reads “On freedom. There’s possibility that it is temporary”

While I wish him all the best in his legal battle against an authoritarian regime, I must warn everyone here who considers buying anything from him as he defrauded me of 400€ a couple months ago.

Following the recommendations in this very forum I ordered one of his standard models for 35€ and also a custom one for 400€ (a 150W 5000k 60x60cm lamp). The small one arrived and works perfectly. The custom one, however, he sent only after eight months (!) of delays, and then it got sent back by customs because of an incorrect declaration (he declared it as a 20€ gift from China). Instead of sending it again with a correct declaration, Adam/Lampman demanded I transfer him the extra fees incurred by the return, repeatedly stating that he cannot pay for “crazy customs”, and when I told him that an incorrect customs declaration is the risk of the sender, he blocked me on telegram (he even deleted the whole chat history) and kept both the lamp and my money.

Again, the one lamp I received works great, but next to high-quality lamps it seems that defrauding his customers is also an option for Adam/Lampman.

In a sane country, RETURNS will not incur any customs at all.
This sounds fishy - either harassment by Lukashenko, or a lie.

I more or less agree with your sentiment though, I’m quite sure that Lukashenko will make his life miserable. The customers are the ones that will suffer, regardless who’s doing what.

I replaced his driver that died after 1.5 years for $1/driver. Neither LED or body is $40
I understand his markup because shipping is crazy ($20+ for 3) but I kind of doubt the materials -> end price is truly worth esp when miodified driver dies as fast as vanilla qihan

To elaborate, he did send the lamp once, and it was sent back by the customs of my country. To pick up the package from his local post office, he had to pay a fee (something like 30 bucks, he did show me the receipt but it’s now deleted along with the telegram history). In my understanding that was not a customs fee, but a fee of the deliverer for the package going all the way back, but I can’t tell for sure. In any case he demanded I pay this fee plus the cost of shipping it again. Of course I don’t know Belarusian laws, but in most countries including mine that would be illegal.