[POSSIBLE SCAM WARNING] Muyshondt Aeon mk3 titanium

This is used light, titanium has several surface marks. LED Nichia 219B, nice shade, I can’t say for sure, it looks like 4000K. With it a leather bag, a bunch of spare rings and batteries.

$200 with worldwide shipping

This is likely a scam post. Photos stolen from this listing.

I thought it was listed for an awfully cheap price.

This is impressive looking out! Thank you!

Seems odd that a guy who’s posted 436 messages since 2014 should be running a scam? He’s put quite a bit into the forum if you look back at his posts.

I did consider that too. But the lack of activity (zero threads since 2016 and zero comments since 2018) and suddenly posting two lights with stolen photos and listings copied verbatim is highly suspect. One would think someone who is legitimate would at least take new photos of the light in its current condition. I would very much like viperbart to prove my suspicions wrong and verify he/she is selling a high end light (market $400, retail over $500) for $200.

Here’s a forum where someone is selling something using the gigiboys Gmail address, and a user claims to have been hacked also

True. Good spot, it looks like an account hack.

Both the IP address and the email address used for this post give reasons for suspicion, please avoid. I’m leaving this thread intact with a warning just for transparency.

Just to be clear, this is not a case of BLF being hacked or otherwise compromised. It was most likely an unused email account with a weak or leaked password that allowed somebody to reset the BLF password.