Lanshi LS-701 FLD-7186 1x AAA cheapo at TinyDeal

I got this a while back: Lanshi LS-701 FLD-7186 1x AAA cheapo at TinyDeal for $2.71

Though it's not terribly bright compared to "real" AAA flashlights that cost $10 or more, it's pretty decent.

It takes 1x AAA, probably lasts for hours, I'd hazard a guess of about 30 lumens. Perfect as a gift and for a keychain.

Girls love it. And I mean regular girls, not geeky girls only. I'll probably order more and keep a small stock for quick gifts.

Here are a few pics.

Mine came with a broken clip, that's why I put a key ring on it. But I think that's by accident. I have one more on the way so we'll see about the other one.

The light has a reverse clicky at the tail. Does not tailstand because the switch protrudes a little.

Draws about 175mA at the tailcap.

Viktor

Well thats the thing isnt it bro? hahaha.

Can you comment on the coating is it a HA?

Thanks bro, I just ordered now...Turns out I even had about 12cents on my TD account from a previous order LOL.

Heh, I wouldn't call that HA. :)

I'll tell you more in a month or few, but it does show signs of usage on it's sharper edges after a month or so.

It's cheap and gets the job done in the dark. ;)

I just hope it won't start flickering and refusing to react to clicking the switch in a few months. So far it works great being on a keychain. That's one of the hardest everyday environments for a flashlight, in my opinion...

Viktor

I've owned that one for about a year, and I'd say it's one of the best >$3 lights I have, nice beam and all flood.

Another one came in the mail today. Works perfectly, plastic clip is NOT broken on this one. I'm ready to say this little light is A+ for the money.

Hi!

Can I ask, if this lamp also works with lithium battery?

Thank you