TrustFire TR-J18 Cree XM-L T6 7-LED 8000-Lumen 5-Mode Memory Flashlight - Black Aluminum Alloy Finish (3*26650/3*18650)

TrustFire TR-J18 Cree XM-L T6 7-LED 8000-Lumen 5-Mode Memory Flashlight - Black Aluminum Alloy Finish (3*26650/3*18650)

$77.91 USD Shipped

• Model: TrustFire TR-J18
  • Special heat sinking finish construction
  • LED: Cree XM-L T6
  • Color BIN: White
  • Total Emitters: 7
  • Brightness: Max Output 8000 Lumens (manufacturer rated)
  • Battery Configurations: 2 x 26650/18650 or 3 x 26650/18650 rechargeable batteries (not included)
  • Switch Type: Clicky/Clickie
  • Switch Location: Tail-cap
  • Modes: 5
  • Mode Arrangement: Hi > Mid > Lo > Strobe > SOS
  • Mode Memory: Yes
  • Lens: Vacuum Plated Coated Glass Lens
  • Reflector: Aluminum Smooth/SMO Reflector
  • Comes with a nylon holster

If I had the money for any of them, since the UniqueFire UF-S7 Cree XM-L U2, is the exact same body design Trustfire uses, it would be the one I'd get. Not to mention it's a XM-L U2

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/uniquefire-ufs7-cree-xml-u2-7led-5mode-flashlight-black-aluminum-alloy-finish-2318650-p-9990

Since there is only a very slight gain in lumen's between a U2 and a T6 driven at full power and these multi cell lights are very efficient and never driven at any where near full power, i don't think there will be a big difference between the U2 and a T6 7 x led except for price.

U2 gives more lumens at every power level, it will be brighter, but still not all that much. The price difference is quite small anyway though.

With that much lumen's flying around i really dont think the human eye will pick up the diffrence.

I do agree with that, but the extra lumens will give you a bigger e-peen even if you cant see them :wink:

The TJ-12 5 x T6 on high @ 2200 OTF gives me enough e-peen.

I like the UniqueFire one better. U2 led plus 7mm wider head (70 vs 63).

i think it will fit this driver nicely.

Manafont is one of my fav shop's but i would not rely of there measurements to much as they had the TR-J16 as 149.51mm wide at the head loll.

I really honestly think driven the way these multi led lights are normally your not going to see a difference in light out put the eye can see with the U2,s over the T6's.

The UF looks the same as the TR-J12 and the Keygos and so on to me. The trustfire TR-3T6 and the TR-J12 have proven to be good reliable lights and that can handle long run times with no heat sinking issues, with mode memory and dimming mode for low voltage.

I really like that driver as it has no strobe or s.o.s modes If it will run on 12.6 volt ok, you might find the TR-J12 draws more over 2 cells then that driver listed for 5 x T6 but has flashy and s.o.s modes.

So who is going to order one of these???

I pulled the trigger on the UF-S7 and the KD 7 led driver.

Be sure to keep us informed!

Hello guys i just got the TrustFire TR-J18 for 85 bux over at lightmalls.com. I know it well not be 8000 lumens as they say so about how many lumens well this light put out in reality?

Welcome to the club, chriscalderon!

Thanks!

Welcome to BLF Chris.

I also got this light from lightmalls, and I must warn you, it is a fake. If you got one that doesn't have any labeling, and the areas along the tube where the labels should go are flat (the genuine trustfire version is slightly curved), then you also got a fake. There are other differences to tell yours is a fake, but these are very obvious ways. Very dissatisfied with lightmalls for pulling this crap on me. :(.

Even my trustfire 3T6 outshines this fake flashlight.

My email invoice shows the correct item, but the item I got is a fake version.

Buyer beware!

Hi Shank2001,

Do you have pictures of them? I'm surprised the fakes don't have any labels. Makes it so obvious to tell the difference.

Guys, also, when they say U2, they might mean in fact even T5-T4, we all know about fake characteristics, so don't rely on that for your criteria of the best flashlight!

I think the best thing to do with any of these, whether it's for a Trustfire or Uniquefire, if there's enough interest, we should contact either Ric from CNQ or Hank from IOS and have them deal directly with the manufacturer for us. Maybe we'd be able to choose which XM-L to install and perhaps even color tint. Maybe they can also have a more suitable driver installed too.