*SOLD* Group Buy Custom 5 mode UF 2100 *SOLD*

If you don’t see paid next to your BLF user name on the first post or you don’t see your username on the list and you sent me money or want a light please PM me. I am going to wait until morning to order the rest of lights from KD to make sure everyone that wants one gets one in case I missed anyone.

Thanks

Paypal sent. Thanks for all the work to put this together, E. I don’t do any modding(yet), and I’m looking forward to getting my first custom light.

T

Paypal Sent!

ordered one
paid for one
thank you again for doing this -
looking at the lumens again - this will be my Oh Holy S light!

Joelmyer

I paid for one in the order your currently making :slight_smile:
Thanks for doing this

Latest Update: I finally completely the transaction with kaidomain for the rest of the lights. Not a simple add to cart and click to pay for this deal. Lisa in the wholesale department at KD was super helpful and made this awesome deal possible. The order will be shipped DHL so it should get here in record time hopefully. I am almost willing to bet the KD lights get here before the Dinow Direct lights do.

Now the waiting begins

I just got a PM from SashiX and he wants to cancel out if the deal. Since he was the first purchase everyone moves up one on the list which is good news for themaindude who now saves $4dollars and I now have one extra light for sale. If anyone wants another light let me know.

Yes, exactly. I’m hoping that 3120 will offer to customize more lights in the future. There are a number of really nice-looking lights out there that could stand a bit of modification (optimize drive level and NO blinky modes!!). This form factor of the UF2100 is exactly what I was looking for.

And now comes the hard part… waiting for mine to arrive :stuck_out_tongue:

Just sent the payment. Sorry if it was late.

I just got a Paypal survey that asked why I had transferred money.
Looks like the money laundering detection system is working.

I’m new to this but this is THE best deal I have seen that fits my needs :slight_smile:
And everything Foy said!

I got randomly chosen for a PayPal audit and had my account locked for like a week luckily it was ChicagoX and Nitro I was sending money to and they were totally cool about it.

I did the C-88s but they were such a limited number it didn’t get publicized like this. If this large scale trial goes OK I will definitely do another batch of lights. I like the design of 2100 because it’s simple, small and powerful and now you get incredible run time with the candle mode and a decent high (1.4amps) 500+ lumens with no overheating and a crazy bright turbo mode. What will we do next?

Seriously nobodies late on the payments money is just tight right now otherwise I wouldn’t have asked for the payment until the lights ship like I do with my drop ins. A couple times I sent drop ins out to let people test them before they pay. I haven’t got one back yet :slight_smile:

I don’t want to know. :exmark:

But if I did it would be some bargain with an XPG in a smaller form factor, maybe AA/14500 size could benefit from a six mode to handle wide power range.

The Ultrafie AA is an incredible bargain I wish I got more Nichia 219s because it’s my favorite new light and now that I have the Nanjg-016 boost driver you can use AA batteries or you can have the 5 mode if you stick to 14500s only.

This 14500 kit light I got from Erik with a neutral 3C XML and a 3.55 amp turbo mode is a badass EDC.

No doubt of the bargain. LOL, guess I should have been more specific when I said smaller . . I meant something SMALLer . . like 20% smaller than that!

I’m pleased with the T10 as a backup light right now. Still, I bet it could be improved for 14500 use with some heat management and driver (& maybe UI) improvement with only a slight compromise in length. It’s too big IMO for a keychain, but it is a perfect size to accompany almost anything else I might carry . . wallet/phone/MT/knife/etc. Would be cool to have some of the UI flexibility of the Zebralights. So I guess what I’m saying is if you end up with something like that, I don’t want to know!!! :wink:

I was tempted when that UF AA was posted, but I’m glad I held out for the 2100 as a primary EDC. It’s been on my radar for a while. The AA kit is great, but after pocket carrying a P60 light I felt I could move up to a smaller 18650 light and be happier. For a while, anyway.

2 for me sir.

I just want to update someone was nice enough to send me 20 Solarforce clips. If any one wants a clip let me know instead of paying $4.50 plus $2 shipping $6.50 I will throw the clips in with the light for $5 bucks each shipped.

Speaking of a AA/14500, my biggest disapointment so far has been the Tank E07. It was to be my perfect EDC. Loved the look and the size, but I have two of them, including the BLF special, and they are both unusable. Is there an E1320 mod that would make that into a decent light?