10,000 lumen 5x MTG-2 x60.... OMG.

It’s a cool light for sure. I can only imagine the battery and thermal sag though. Still I want one, not that I’ll ever buy one but I want one.

Are the parts interchangeable with the TK75? Sure looks close! If so, you could always add a few cell extension tubes. Fenix claims you can add up to 2 safely. I have read of guys doing 3 with no problems. Some serious run time on low that way. I have the TK75 and added 1 tube, been thinking of adding one more for fun, Of course with 3 extensions it would be like carrying around a car battery & p i p e :sushi: - b o m b :sushi: at the same time! lol

I spaced that part out so I don’t get this post flagged by the “Monitors”!!! Don’t want a bunch of Black Helicopters or drones flying around our houses because of a BLF post! I am sure I hit a few trigger words in that post.

Dang PRISM!!!

Its gonna make them laugh when they show up to my house and hack/jack my wifi, I have 2 signals, one reads “FBI Surveillance VAN4”, other reads “PRISMWAPMAP”

That should give them a giggle.

the fenix parts wont fit on the supbeam - it has to do with the battery carriers mostly - the fenix tube is slightly larger also

Well now you added sushi gifs to the equation, so now you are going to have the Japanese mafia after you too after threatening to have a pipe sushi bomb :wink:

I just stumble across this light… they have made it to 10,000 lumens already? :open_mouth:

Love the copperish colour of the neck area.