100+ post GAW *CLOSED winner decided by random.org*

I want to double Wrathbringer27’s chances. The spot I might’ve had in this giveaway goes to him.

Please put me in. I have never bought something of RMM - maybe it's time to change this.

count me in

In please, I’ve never ordered from RMM because of the international shipping.

I'm going to double KeenGeorges chances, because he's always so courteous.

I'm in. I would double djozz because he out of the blue gave me a UV flashlight one year ago -but as he has already been doubled, I'll choose FmC because his WW2 Searchlight is one of my favorite DIY here on BLF.

It is nice to do this. thanks for the thankses :wink:
Hopefully I got it all straight and correct.

Man man, I am very happy with this new hobby!
The river that runs hrough and around our property has risen more then a meter the last three days, the bridge to the vegetable garden island at the front is overrun and the front yard is flooded.
Going to the boat to fixate it just now, man o man how happy was I with flashlights, waterproof and plenty of light.
Also, the cat has his round he walks every day, without the flashlights I would have missed him jump of the front porch to the bridge only to discover 10 cm of water there, it was like he changed into Jesus and could walk on the water so fast as he get out of it lol.

I’m in! Thanks The Miller!

Haha! I love cats, but I also love it when they think they’re so smug and smart and are roundly proven otherwise. :bigsmile:

you know that I want in……….

I’ll be in. I’ve already got a shopping cart started:)

I’m in for a try.

Cool! thanks! I would like to be in…

Thanks for the giveaway. You can certainly count me in. For being so persistent in asking for what he wants :wink: and such fun Star Wars conversations and being thoughtful enough to nominate me before I knew this givaway existed I am happy to return the favor. I nominate mapache for a second chance. :beer:

I’m in. I nominate the next person to post after me for a second chance.

count me in

I’m in please! Thanks!

Count me in.

Thanks

I’m in. Never ordered anything from mtnelectronics. It’s about time I do. So far the shipping cost were a big barrier, not the actual prices. But there is a first time for everything, and The Miller is giving me a chance to do so! Thank you!
I put in Henk4U2 for a second post. From the location I gather he lives near me.

I’m in. If I win a triple S2+ might become a reality.