1000 Post Giveaway - 20mm TexasPyro Nanjg style **winner**

Nicely done. :bigsmile:

(Not in. Don’t want to take a chance away from others)

(I think you`ve got some wrong numbers on your shipping fares... not sure how you calculated it,

but I guess you are only giving away a driver? not a flashlight? shouldn`t be more than $5 worldwide in envelope)

I`m not in by the way..

Congrats on the 1,000 post. The way you are going you will pass me in about a month. :open_mouth:

I’m in, looks like a great driver.

Count me in if you shipped to Canada, if not then ok.

FWIW if you leave off the spring you could post it in a photo mailer for $1.15 worldwide. Cut a hole in foam sheet and tape either side. Max thickness 1/4” and be sure the foam is at least as thick as the board( might need two layers). Great giveaway WH. I’d have entered but I’m already way behind on projects and hate acquiring bits and not using them.

Congrats MRsDNF? Or not, due to being overseas? Or what?

I'm confused.

Again.

Thanks WarHawk-AVG

tiny snafu

continental US only, but the winner is in australia…

I hereby claim Australia in the name of the United States of America!

I hereby claim the Pacific Ocean in the name of the United States of America, and rename it Lake Pacifica!

Problem solved.

Congrats MRsDNF!

:party:

(btw, In case he is not seeing he won, or answering. It might be because he is on vacation or something.)

there is oil in australia, so why not?

Nope, you guys are right…I request a mulligan and re-rolling…DOH!

So much fail on my first giveaway…jeez

the atmosphere hates me.

congratulations are in order to the wheaties killer.

edit:

Oh you said it!

Congrats Cereal_killer! Skillfully done!

Thanks WarHawk-AVG for the giveaway-went-thataway!

Condolences to MRsDNF for the Win-Disqualification-Win-Disqualification!

Darn. So close. I was 22 and 21 was selected at one point. Oh well, horse shoes and hand grenades.

Congrats Cereal_killer. Thank you WarHawk. Nice giveaway.

Thank you for the give away and I understand, why you changed shipping to CONUS.

Here in Germany I can send out a package worldwide (limit 500 gram round about 16 ounces) without insurance for $5 and with an insurance of 25€ for $8-8.5. This is not express shipping but everything arrived within 10 days.

Congrats Cereal_killer :)

Congratz on hitting a valid post with random.org!
Oh yea and Congratz Cereal_killer!

unless it is skydiving.