1000 post giveaway. Modding parts (Closed- Winners announced!)

Wow what an awesome giveaway! Thank you!

I cant find that “perfect” light, so i’m just about to start modding my lights. This would make a great inventory to start as I have many candidates :slight_smile:

I just started modding, these parts would be put to good use. Newbie. Thanks

Count me in please!

Those little flashlight related stuff just like when I collect them, especially emitters and drivers, don’t know why but they are very fond of my :smiley:
I take good care of them, give them power regularly, sometimes overfeed them but not often, I keep them warm and happy and in return, they give me light when I am in the dark :smiley:

Congrats on the 1,000 post mark. I am blessed with many modding parts (wallet isn’t though). So I will sit this one out so that members with greater need or use may have a better chance. Thank you for your generosity. :slight_smile:

Thanks ImA4Wheelr! :slight_smile:

GIVEAWAY UPDATE!
Ill throw in the driver circuit from the UniqueFire UF-X6S into the mix as well.

Also, I will split the content. Currently, there is close to 50g of parts.

A 20g envelope will go worldwide.
And the rest will go to Europe.

So two winners! Im still dragging this out a bit more so I can add some extra XM-Ls…

Ill end this giveaway tomorrow.

Emitters added:
3 bare XM-L
3 XM-Ls, one of which are de-domed in gasoline.
one extra XR-E (4 total)
1 XP-E
1 XP-G (accidentally dedomed, I can not guarantee how good it is.)

I have also added some more resistors:

10x 0,12R resistors
10x 0,9R resistors

So, I hereby, throw my hat into the Ring, to officially announce that I am among the ravenous dogs who will to scrap flesh for a menagerie of electronic sirens of the the quantum well deep, good luck to all, and Tally Ho… /I had my Wheaties this morning…

du bedre telle meg i..

I need parts for new homemade bycicle lamp.

Haha… Nice effort… :slight_smile:
I was able to understand it, but google translate ain’t always that good. :wink:

This is not a direct translation, but its kinda like I would say:
“You best count numbers me in”
:stuck_out_tongue:

I deserve to win because I will send some parts to gords for his modding endeavours and may even get him to mod one of my lights :D

I have several ‘Police’ flashlights that draw from 200 to 400 mA at the tailcap. The XM-Ls and drivers should make these lights much better.

Some of my flashlights also use generic LEDs but draw 600 to 700 mA at the tailcap so the XR-Es should be a perfect replacement.

The bare XM-Ls would be perfect for the copper stars sold at FastTech. These should be perfect for my Convoy C8s whose drivers will be upgraded with two to four 7135s.

The resistors, will be very useful in tinkering with the drivers of my SRK & Police flashlights to increase their output.

The o-rings & tailcaps would be great replacements for worn out parts.

In short and simple language, please do count me in. :bigsmile:

nice giveaway.

I’m pretty sure I need to win because our football team is the Minnesota Vikings! I love to mod and don’t have terribly much in the way of extra parts to do so. I would definitely make something fun and share with the forum.

Awesome giveaway!

What a great giveaway. I can solder blindfolded and have been wanting to delve deeper into modding this would be great step in that direction. .

thx for the opportunity. :slight_smile:

My 10 year old would use all the parts to mod his flashlight collection. He wants them all “super bright”. With my help of coarse and maybe there would even be a couple things left for dad lol. Count me in. Thanks

Winners are Relic38 and Nightbird95!

Relic38 is just a very generous and helpful guy. Highly appreciated to have him in this community. I though he deserved to get some stuff. Its not that much though…
He will get the smaller package. 20g total weight.
I threw in an extra (not announced) bare XM-L U2, on top of 3 bare XM-Ls. 1 XR-E. Dual XP-G mcpcb. Two O-rings, Two tail caps.
FT 2 mode driver, East 092 with decent output but next mode memory and the driver crcuit from the Uniquefire UF-X6S.
Im sure he can “remove” the next mode memory function and give life to them.
I also know he is familiar with the V10+ driver, have lots of resistors and various stuff so Nightbird95 will probably enjoy all the other things more. He will get a lot of items! Ill try to get it all in a 50g envelope.

I know I said one international winner, and one from EU. But Nightbird95 convinced me with his post that he was a worthy winner.

Congratulations to both of them! :slight_smile:

WHOA! :open_mouth:

This will keep me really busy after office hours for quite some time. J)

Thank You Very Much, RaceR86! :bigsmile:

Congrats to the winners. Have fun and modd some flashlights :)

Aww, thanks R86! Very cool. :slight_smile:
PM inbound.