1000 post giveaway (winner announced)

I’m in!

count me in. thanks.

I’m in!
Really curious to see what kind of driver option you have.
I could compare the UI with a BLF A6, ZL SC600 MKII, SWM C21C and RMM Star off-time for a good mix.

I’m in! I think I’m qualified as I joined a bit longer back than five minutes ago…

Sounds interesting, I am in

I am in. Thanks for the giveaway.

I’m definitely interested in an advanced driver and UI trial. I’m just starting and my 5 flashlights have 5 different drivers and UI’s, the most interesting and sophisticated being TK’s UI and Wight’s driver for the BLF A6 SE.

I’ll evaluate it. It would sound pretty basic though. Got to start somewhere.

I love funky drivers and unusual ui’s. Definitely in, thanks.

I’m in! I will give a review or evaluate the UI if I’m chosen. :slight_smile:

I am in! Thanks…

I would be more than willing to evaluate the UI

interested in your UI and driver. Im in please :slight_smile:

I’ve been building lights and ordering Fet drivers with ToyKeeper’s firmware here lately, I love the options she threw in there. I’d definitely like to try one of your drivers out, so…I’m definitely in.

I am new to join but I would appreciate if you let me join. I would try to review the best I can. I would not be able to do the in depth reviews like I have been reading on here though. I do not have the equipment to test the intensity of the beams, but I can give real world opinion on how it works in my back woods. And how the user interface is.
Thanks,
-Jake

I’ll be more than happy to evaluate the UI if I’m chosen :slight_smile:

Thanks

Count me in! Don’t think I’ve ever had a custom driver for myself :confused:
Would love to try it out!

Interesting Mike I like the single 18650, and unique ui, sounds VERY interesting.

Please consider me

Thanks and Congrats on the 1-K .....many more !

Congrats on the 1k.

The lucky winner will have a unique light.

Very nice …… count me in .

Definitely sounds interesting! I’m in. :slight_smile: