11.11 deals don't seem so great???

I paid for 2 items 50% more. It happened that they were still worth the price, I wouldn’t have them cheaper elsewhere. Though I did wonder “what if they get lost again?”….
I will buy again, but only on really superb deals. And all non-trivial orders will be through PP, sometimes blowing the account might be worth it. So they didn’t lose me as a customer, but lost majority of trade with me. And actually - the most profitable majority.

I bought the Skilhunt H03 for $26.99 USD.

I also ordered some compasses that were discounted on Aliexpress, but have since gotten a message from the seller that they can’t sell them at the low price and they want more money. I tried to cancel the order with the explanation that the seller had raised the price but the seller declined the cancel.

Yeah, similar thing with can’t cancel order happened to me with Elfeland Outdoor Lighting Store, the worst cheating seller I met so far. You’ve paid for that order, so it’s “awaiting shipment” status. If they don’t ship in that time, order is automatically canceled and you will get your money back. That happened to me several times for different reasons (not shipped in time). In one case (that Elfeland store) they marked package as sent, printed a label (with tracking info) and never sent it (more than month with state “waiting for pickup” so it never left their store). Right now, I’m waiting for delivery expiration (a few days left) and will open dispute that package was not delivered. What I found out, when I tried to resolve this with AE customer support, they have only bots now, no human contact, no emails, so you can’t solve anything that can’t be solved by pushing some buttons. Anyway, I would still let it fail shipment expiration timer.

They don’t even have to print a shipping label. It can be any tracking ID that may or may not track. As soon as something gets entered it is considered “shipped”. From that point on only a dispute can help.

However, more frequently sellers just don’t ship anything at all. they message and say the item is out of stock or at the wrong price.

Had the above issue so many times now gotten to the point that there are very few good sellers on AE anymore…

We have had so many orders marked as delivered(by AE) that we have lost count when we have checked we have discovered that it’s been delivered over 200-700miles away seller tells you to go collect it!!! Open dispute and always won(thankfully) There is not customer support at all… Used to have a sort of one but not that stupid bot is all you get… and that thing as as much use as a chocolate teapot on a hot stove!

Best advise I can give is keep checking your orders as you will end up paying for goods you never recieved!!!

I was looking to pick up some Convoy S2+ in any color with any LED and any driver at <$9 to use as hosts, but didn’t find any. Haven’t seen them below $9 in a while.

I have seen the S2+ u2 1b 6*7315 for 8,99 or so

Was $8+shipping on 11.11. At the moment shipping is $.40, no idea if it was the same then.

From which site please?

GB

$9.99 for a Gray S2+ XML2 U2 1B 940Lm 7135 x 6 from GB at the moment.

Or $7.99 each, if you buy 4x Convoy S2+ Black Flashlight Host from Banggood at the moment.