15%OFF for UltraFire Cree XM-L T6 5 Modes 1600 lm Tactical LED Flashlight

MIA I was at your Site looking at Lights. I could not find any Info or Specs. I do not buy Lights from Photos alone.

That sucks.

This light is expensive, but has a charisma I like. Do you think it will hit or exceed that 400 meter mark in throw?

Thanks for feedback. It is really the part we are still working on now.

Currently if you have any doubt, you can send me a PM. I will be glad to explain for you.

If the emitter was dedomed and the light used on a black moonless night, it would probably touch 400 meters (to the human eyes).

Hey friend, have you receive our payment for the drivers? Please kindly check your PP account.
Thanks a lot for your efforts too.

mmm... I was just wondering if it was only me getting old and cranky that noticed that too

Given that a T6 gives about 1000lm @ 3.2A I'm really starting to get sick of this "Chinese lumens" crap! 1600lm in the OP, and 1800lm in the light from the second post. Why even bother to adverstise outrageous specs lies like this?

@Mia, I understand you probably have a pretty difficult job but if there is any feedback you need to pass on to your bosses it is that many of the people who are memebers of these forums can spot crap like this immediately. I think you'd go a long way toward being more credible if you were actually honest about what you are selling.

Personally, I wouldn't buy anything with such absolutely nonsense claims just out of principle. I see stuff like this and I pretty much write off your whole company and go somewhere else to shop.

Sorry, no offense and all, but that's just the way it is.

Thanks Mia, I received a credit for $15 to purchase new drivers.

Since these will be gifts, Im going to replace them with these for 2.8A and 3-mode: Hi > Mid > Lo
https://www.fasttech.com/product/1127403

Its not Mia’s fault, but its been a process with a lot of communication to get this far. Now I have to order the drivers, wait for them and then go through the hassle of modding all the lights. ATM, the Convoy C8 looks like the best deal for the price; for those that dont wish to mod their lights or invest additional money or time.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread…but I am relatively new here! I was thinking about picking up 2 of the lights listed in the OP…anyone actually order these?

Also, have the issues with Aura Buy been worked out?

Hi my friend, only one light(in the OP) left…It will be sold out soon for Massive Clearance.

Anyway, if you have any issue concerning your order, you may drop me a PM. I will get back to you soon 0:)