18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

What length would the Manker A6 be with this shorter tube?

It is 30mm shorter… the short tubes are for 18350 and the long ones for 18650. The battery size is 18(diameter)350 or 650(Length of battery) all in MM

On your BLF A6, it is about as short as the front of the light to the bottom of the tail cap when the light is assembled. Hope this helps…

So it’ll be roughly 90mm. Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

Wow. That looks silly. You can remove my 274, leaving me with 2.

thats a bit odd. but i like it.a thrower in a small package.keychain thrower.

Imagine a triple, or even a quad.. two minutes of glorious noon sunshine in a dark room……mmmmmmmm

Of course, first you need to throw a hot dog vienna sausage (in my case), and a couple of grapes into the microwave on high until they cook, just to reinforce why you tail cap lockout with a triple or quad in your front pocket…

Ill take 2

Manker BLF A6, or EE style threads?

To each his own. Just looks like a light caricature to me.

I carry a XPL triple A6 every day with the tail cap screwed down.

Put me down for one EE tube.

BLF A6 one anodized and one bare. With clips desirable.

I will take one more EE X6 tube. Thank you!

Please make number 202 for EE.

Leave 203 and 204 for A6 (bare)

Thanks!

The Shorty X6 looks a bit strange for a hand-held flashlight, yes - But it would make a Killer Looking Bike Light!… For short trips at night (or carry spare 18350’s, or just peddle faster:-).

But, I think that TK’s ‘Biking Mode’ should run for quite some time for a daylight warning light, No?

Thanks,

-Chuck

Add an EE X6 tube for me. Thanks!

(new, not on list)- 1 anodized tube for Manker A6.

The short X6 looks like a big head freak. I like it!

Clips will not be available…

Good call. The clips seem problematic so let’s skip em.