18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

who is Simon with? Link?

I found this picture on the other Forum. THIS is the shorty I want!!!

http://www.panjo.com/buy/blue-convoy-s2-w-nichia-219c-233898#&gid=1&pid=1

I’m getting a blue host like that. PM me if you want that setup.

Yet…

Simon IS the fellow behind Convoy lights

UPDATED in OP, Pics added…

Interesting, so Astrolux wasn’t just a place holder as somebody claimed it was, it is Banggood’s house brand for when they cooperate with Manker.

I like that A6 + shorty box :wink: That’s how they should have sold them from the start :slight_smile: And it likely leads to twice the cell sales for every such lights sold by banggood :wink: sneaky :smiley:

I did not see where someone had talked about AstroLux before…. Neal just sent me the tubes and said I would be surprised. I was, and the quality is greatly improved, including the anodizing…

I am very happy with the improvements…

Some of the early K6 (now X5) prototypes had the Astrolux branding on them. The organizers of that group buy were told, or at least told us, that it was placeholder text for testing purposes.

This photo taken from the X6/X5 group buy thread:

Offtopic for this thread, but I wonder if that indicates they already plan to selling that X5 as an Astrolux branded light after the gb…

just a dumb question to be clear in my mind about these offerings:

there are (2) different tubes available, one for the A6 and one for the Eagle Eye X6 SE? Is that correct?

thank you!

(sure would be nice in colors)

Yes, two versions, one for BLF/Astrolux threads and one for Eagle Eye threads

You can have any color you want, as long as it is black…. (or bare)

Thanks for filling in, i am bad at remembering exactly where or who said what when, with all of this info flying around :wink:

And just to clarify, I don’t know Astrolux is a Banggood house brand with Manker, i am just assuming it is.

And i hope you are right about a future X5 from Astrolux it does make sense :slight_smile:

The shorty’s are up on banggoods site now :slight_smile:

I guess we are still waiting for a code though.

Hmm, what in the world is an Astrolux S1?

Banggood has the short A6 tubes already listed and in stock for 4,90$!

“(not included the flashlight)”, but what about the clip?

Is there a need for a code?

I think the code is for the 18350 battery.

No the GB where a doing here in this thread are for the short tubes for $4.

Of course you can buy them without the GB discount code though :wink: if you don’t mind paying the extra $0.9

Here is the Astrolux S1

It is the light ReManG showed in the OP

The OP is updated, the Tubes are $2.50 with the code and Convoy s2+ short tubes are almost that low cost for those that want them.

Neal and BangGood made this happen….

Sorry, the BLF A6 shorty listing dosen’t work.

When i try to get them in the chart it never gets there.

Please ask Neal to fix the listing.

Nice about the lower price, i guess 500+ signups got them a bit cheaper to produce :slight_smile:

Yes, when I put one of each in the cart it showed (2) A6 bodies instead of 1 of each.

I thought $4-5 was the deal, but $2.50 is great. Thanks.

Now the listing is working like it should.

I put an Eagle eye in the cart, then went back and selected the BLF A6 and put one of those in the cart, they should come up as separate orders…

The coupon worked for both…