18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

I just tested my keeppower imr 18350 750mah. Direct drive to xpg2 s4 on noctigon I read 3A, LG he2 was 4.1A .

Please put me down for 1 bare. Thanks!

I’ll take 3 tubes with clips.

One bare tube as well.

Already on the list for one regular (tube with ano).

Interested

I’m in for 1 anodized and 1 bare.

Now that’s good work, appreciate the update! Anyone else that has 18350 batteries and wants to let us know the amps pulled when direct driving, put it here, lets find the best battery for this short SE A6!!

Hey there, put me down for one black anodized 18350 tube please. Thanks

I’m in for 1 anodized black tube

Im 155, 156 on the list. Please put me down for another one bare, for a total of three.
Thanks

Throw my name in the list for one anodized tube please!

One black please

I would like 2 tubes please

The Efest Purple 18350, well rested, does 4.67A in the A6 that I got today, XP-L 3D. No spring bypasses anywhere.

Edit: That was at only 4.1V, Charging it now and will re-test. Done charging, looks like my beat up old 18350’s won’t do any more than that. :wink:

I just got the same battery in, though I cannot test it until my lights arrive soon! I figured about 5A on the Efest would be about it, but that is still a pretty bright little beasty…

I am back from travel and will have the list updated tonight. Thanks again Dale on this testing, any estimate on the lumen at 4.67A?

I’m in for 2 black ones, too.

1 anodized. Cheers!

(2) Bare Naked :stuck_out_tongue: ones for me please!! :bigsmile:

Put me down for 3x bare also.

I thought this light took an 18650? How could he run it on an 18350? Did he have a shorty host?