18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

I have the Efest from RMM

The SoShine from Fasttech

Both of these will go head to head with the Keeppower and Nitecore from BangGood when they get here…

I have no favorite as of now, of the Efest vs SoShine…. The Efest is bigger amps, but the SoShine is half the cost and 10X the shipping time…

Will update this when I can test the other batteries and get the sample tubes in for evaluation…

I will ask on this, as the general consensus is that the clips are not satisfactory, then lets see what we can get the tube for without them…. I agree the next clip may be better…

+1 on waiting for a better clip

That’s a smarter suggestion than my ‘wait on a better clip’ — good idea.
No need to buy trouble.

like this maybe?

I’m in for one anodized - Manker A6

I hate that kind with a passion. I like to keep my options open if I don’t want the clip on, without a ugly flat spot on the body and the need to carry a screwdriver that fits.

Nah, more a clip on type like the SC600 pic I posted earlier

I really hope that the 18350 tube will be long enough to accommodate protected 18350 cells.

One of the shortcomings of a similar light, the Nitecore EC11, is that you can’t use protected 18350:s due to the battery compartment beeing too short (the tint of the EC11 is also way too cold, otherwise it’s a great light).

I intend to EDC the BLF A6 with 18350 and since my body isn’t bulletproof I feel a lot safer with protected cells close to my body. Especially since the QC of the A6 seems to be sloppy and a short could be real risk.

Anyone have a picture of what a shorty 18350 X6 would look like?

I’ll take 2 EEX6 tubes, please! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I already am on the list for a short tube (#225, I think) but can I also get a short BARE tube (so 2 total, 1 anodized and one BARE).

Thanks,
Jim

I’m in for one anodized – BLF A6. Thanks.
Mozart

I’m already down for 2.

Please change it to 1 EE and 1 Manker.

Thanks for this!
-Chuck

Just to clarify, if you need details for those already on the list.

I’m on the list at 253, 254, and 255 anodized. These are for Manker A6.

Also at 296, 297 and 298 bare, which are Manker A6 of course.

Thanks again for all your coordination and work. As you can tell, I am pleased with my lights and looking forward to purchasing the bare models when they become available.

I have no pic but it's not too hard to imagine. I just can't go with the idea of a short tube on the BLF X6 SE. The LARGE head just begs for its standard 18650 tube.

However, on the A6 tube light I welcome it.

I'm still in for one Manker at spot #100.

Please change # 328 and 329 to EE please, anodized. Thanks…But I am keeping my previous 4 as is…

put me down for 1 A6 tube

Ciao from Italy to all BLF members,

I’m new to this forum and this is my first post. I lurked since now and I have just bought (with coupon) from BG the BLF A6 (est. shipping date around 2 october).
Please add me to the list for a 18350 tube.
Bye

I’m 256-8

I’d like to add another A6 ano
I’d also like to add an A6 bare
and 2 EE

Not yet… 8)

Now I am flattered, thank you for making your first post on my thread!