18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

To each his own. Just looks like a light caricature to me.

I carry a XPL triple A6 every day with the tail cap screwed down.

Put me down for one EE tube.

BLF A6 one anodized and one bare. With clips desirable.

I will take one more EE X6 tube. Thank you!

Please make number 202 for EE.

Leave 203 and 204 for A6 (bare)

Thanks!

The Shorty X6 looks a bit strange for a hand-held flashlight, yes - But it would make a Killer Looking Bike Light!… For short trips at night (or carry spare 18350’s, or just peddle faster:-).

But, I think that TK’s ‘Biking Mode’ should run for quite some time for a daylight warning light, No?

Thanks,

-Chuck

Add an EE X6 tube for me. Thanks!

(new, not on list)- 1 anodized tube for Manker A6.

The short X6 looks like a big head freak. I like it!

Clips will not be available…

Good call. The clips seem problematic so let’s skip em.

I am #31 and #32. Please make mine both ano, one for EE and one for Manker. Thank you.

Please put me down for 3: one A6 ano, and two EE's. Thanks!!

https://www.caplugs.com/series/Caps_for_Threaded_Connectors/1199.html

What does everyone think about getting a couple of caps like the ones in the link above?
EDIT- With the 18350 tubes you order…
This way you could carry the spare tube with a battery inside for a quick back up…

I'm in for 1 (if this is still possible).

Perhaps a bit easier: the 18350 tube plus battery should fit an old-school film canister too, most of you will have one or more around if you've ordered from IOS in the past :-)

I’ve never thought of using caps like that for flashlight parts. I can get prolly more than I want to have for free at work. They come in on threaded parts and are thrown away by the hundreds every day! :wink:

O

Those work well too… I was thinking along the lines of keeping my 18650 tube with these caps and a battery in my lunch bag at work… This way if I run The 18350 down, I can swap tubes and caps and be back in business… My 18350 stored safely in my lunch bag…

I do have a couple of the film canisters as well…

im no. 59
could you add two shortie tubes for the EE x6 to my list please