18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

See how spoiled we are? We have gotten used to getting a complete light for a “bargain price” to the point that we now think it SHOULD be that cheap. $25 for a complete light is a steal, they’re selling barely above cost, and then when we want a spare tube we want it for pennies.

Anybody ever shop for car parts? Ever thought about building a car from scratch, at the cost of the individual parts? Yeah, uh-huh. Like that.

I’ve seen sales of items marked as “government over runs”. A large sale was made and thousands of parts produced, with a 10% overage to ensure quality control didn’t kick out so many that the original order couldn’t be filled. Then, after the delivery of the order, the over-runs are sold. I think we get a lot of that, not seconds, but not lights expressly made for a 1st run sale either. So, you want to make substitutions on the regular menu? Go ahead! But it’s gonna cost ya……

They don’t pay shipping, per se. The US Government subsidizes shipping. Try sending something back to China, it’s gonna cost ya…. (I just sent something to Neal from Banggood for a $25 price tag, yes, $25 shipping!)

Edit: PayPal fees? If you have PayPal linked to your bank account for those times you actually have money coming in instead of going out, simply use your bank account to pay for items through PayPal, no fees. Fees only incur with Credit Cards.

Paypal charges fees regardless of if you pay with your bank account through paypal or a credit card if you are paying for (goods). Only way to get around that would be to send money as gift (no buyer protection).

I’m definitely interested in 2 of the black A6 18350 tubes. New to this forum though, not sure how this works.

I’m interested in one black tube for A6.

1x Black Anodized A6 tube

Please and thank you!

Hi, I’m interested in 1 anodized and 1 bare.

I’ll take 2 in total.

1x anodized black
1x bare aluminum

Thanks for making this happen.
HQ

Can I have : 02 x anodized black
01 x bare aluminum.
Thanks.

Hmm, i assume you mean banggood right, are you sure that how it is to the US?
As far as i know the Chinese government subsidize shipping from China to us. But i think that mostly smaller sellers that benefit from that who use CPAM for example, the big international Chinese sellers like banggood, dx, gearbest get so low shipping cost they can offer free shipping, by getting massive discounts from couriers because they can fill whole trucks & and even whole planes from sheer volume-

It is just like ordering from iherb.com in the US to Sweden, they are so huge & have such large volumes, they can offer shipping prices much lower than any other US seller even express shipping.

Due to shipping mistakes, I have only the Eagle Eye thread tubes and Bugsy36 has the BLF A6 tubes…

We are swapping one tube each VIA USPS, so in a few days we will have some side by side comparisons.

Right now, the BLF A6 tubes work fine according to Bugsy36, but the EE do not. The front threads are about .5mm too short to make contact with the driver ring on my EE A6 reliably.

Neal is aware and working with the manufacturer on this issue… Easily remedied, but it is not acceptable for production.

Will keep you updated…

Lots of drama for a $4 tube. Is what keeps BLF interesting……………

I’m hoping that the slot for the clip on the tube is retained. Again, thanks for having this group buy… am still hoping I could get clip option… :slight_smile:

The slot is still there, I would not count on the clip at this point being upgraded in time to ship with the tubes. If it does, count on a price increase then. Or a separate group buy for the clips themselves.

On the other hand, for those that were stating the price was too high on this tube, HERE is an extension over three times the price of this…

$4.00 is a more than fair price. Enough said.

I’m #93 and #94 on the list.
I would like to change one to bare aluminum. Both for A6.

Thanks!

hard to campare this premium producer sunwayman with the scrapyard guys did the BLF A6 but if you wanna compare then look at a convoys s2 host can be found for 8usd incl. brass pill glas lens reflectors and so on and is compatible this one is proprietary by accident or non existing QC you should defend this failed production to the bones and compare apple and pears

I have no idea why some are hating on this. I can’t wait for the opportunity to get me some shorty’s BLF A6’s & X6’s at any price, i just want the form factor available for me to buy.

If someone don’t like it then just don’t buy it, what is really the problem here anyway.

Not a defense of manker, or what happened with the initial run of the A6. That speaks for itself, but some posters have blown the QC issues up, versus what we paid… There are QC issues, but they are being remedied and the link was to a “premium” brand extension, why are you not railing against the 3X price for doing what they “should” be doing?

If some posters can say this is a $2 part, how much in your perfect world SHOULD the Sunwayman extension be retailing for? Now your logic is not working, economics is what people are WILLING to pay.

I have described in depth why I think this price is a good one, LIMITED markets always drive up prices, we are a limited market…

If you don’t want the part for $4, let me know and I will take you off the list. Complaining is free, so I guess the detractors of this effort are getting quite a value for the money….

A link to your $8 Convoy S2 would be appreciated…

Is it too late to get in on this? I’m in for one for the BLF A6 in black/anodized.

I think you got it wrong, the short tube is a great idea and there is no hating, I only have a problem with the manufacturer (Manker).
Manker got the A6 production mainly because they lured us with a clip and promised EE (Eagle Eye) quality - IMHO they failed on both, so I have the feeling they owe me (us) at least a fully functional clip.
Please don’t get me wrong, I love my BLF A6 for what it should be and all the work and good ideas by the BLF members, but Manker has done less than nothing to make the BLF A6 a success.
I’m still suspicious that they have not not learned the lesson (I miss a clear statement from Neal in the A6 threads), so even $4 is a ridiculously small amount of money (at least for some of us), I don’t want to get screwed by Manker again and this seems to begin again with the omitted clips (profit maximizing on their side) and I fear this will bring us to other problems (colored / not black Anodizing or bad threading, scuff marks, …and so on).