18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

Dale,

The 18350 field is way smaller than the 18650 field on good sources for the batteries. I have not seen LG, Panasonic or Samsung 18350’s, any links are appreciated.

I am not randomly recommending batteries here, the TrustFire one was just tested by HKJ. I cannot be more thorough on testing than HKJ, I simply do not have the equipment. I am not even recommending it, just linked it for others to evaluate.

I was reading about the Soshine 18350 reviews on vaping forums about them. They are rated at 2A, and the consensus was that they would easily handle 6-8A without damage. The post dates from these were a couple of years old. I purchased a pair and have run them for more cycles than any of the others during the short tube testing. This includes some 5+A discharges in a FET driven triple I built. No apparent issues with my very small sample.

I agree on warning about **fire batteries, but with HKJ’s testing, I bought a couple of these myself and will try them out.

The KeepPower 18350 that Neal at BangGood sent, outperforms even the purple Efest by about .2A in my FET triple with Nichia 219C’s. It is amazing, but $7 ea. The trustfire 18350’s are about half of that, so it helps.

I would buy the best you can afford.

I'll just have to have a peanut butter sandwich for lunch on the day I buy my 18350's.

KeepPower sounds good to me!

Peanut butter,banana, and honey…. yummm

Crap, I need to be pulled from the list.

I’m going to have to back out of this one. Please remove my name from # 74, # 75, # 367, # 368.
Thank you.

I also need to pulled from the list #310.

Please change my Evilc #385 to standard A6 black anodised

I would like 1 anodized 18350 tube for the BLF A6. Thank You.

1. for you!

I appreciate everyone’s patience with this so far. It is unfortunate that we have had this going on so long for a seemingly simple item. We are second of course to the X6/K5 group buy, and with those revisions going on in that one, it may be a while. I am still awaiting shipment of the newest set of tubes.

I will keep everyone informed as this progresses.

Guess I’ll take another EE X6 short tube. And thanks for all your effort and time in this matter.

1 anodized 18350 tube for the BLF A6 and 1 not anodized. Many thanks

Hi

One anodized tube for the BLF A6 please and I am also very interested in a deal on battery’s to go with it.

Thanks

I see patience as an integral part of this pastime.
Only because of you, investing time and perseverance, we get a chance for these wonderful add ons.
Thumbs up, and thanks a lot.
. :beer:

I would like one anodized 18350 tube for the A6 BLF version, waiting for light to ship, will watch for any battery promos

cheers

Please put me on the list for an anodized 18350 BLF A6 tube. Thanks.

still wait.

Yup, the good thing is that it will be able to go into production fast…. One part only! I will get the new tubes this week and update the OP.

EDIT: Got the new tubes in today. Quality is much improved over first batch and they function on all the new and first batch BLF A6’s I have.

The EE threads are square and the anodizing is Eagle Eye or Convoy quality…

Updated in OP

Will post pics in a day or two, busy as all get out right now.

Thanks for the good new ReManG :slight_smile:

It sounds like the shorty’s are go pretty soon then, i can’t wait :bigsmile:

Just checking. Will any of these types Fit a convoy s2+ or equivalent host?

I would like 1 bare 18350 tube for the BLF A6, if still open