18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

I didn’t get enough X6 tubes. :frowning:
LOL

I’ve already given a friend an X6 Stubby, have another ready to go out to another friend, and only have one left for me-self! I just swapped my one from an X6 to a modified Eagle Eye A6 triple, this is the one that I cut the Noctigon to fit on the emitter shelf with no spacer, so with that amount of room removed from the “bezel” it’s about 5mm shorter than a stock light. With this short tube, it’s quite short! And a triple at that. Very cool.

Point is, are there enough of the X6 shorty tubes for me to order more?

Should be enough, I think that Banggood had 500 of each made…. On the bare short tubes it will be less than that…

Have you guys noticed you can get the Astrolux for $29.95USD at Banggood CN, but you can get the BLF A6 in their USA warehouse for the same price, of course you don’t get the shorty tube.
I guess it’s short wait/no shorty tube vs longer wait/shorty tube included. What to do? :~

Got them in! But no time to play with them yet, lego-time tonight! Already noticed that none of the three I got are bored exactly in the center. For function there's nothing to worry though

Went ahead and got a few more, and of course a few other things while I was there. :slight_smile:

What does squirl moment mean? I have never heard that expression before.

Have you seen that the o rings have been posted at banggood now :slight_smile:

Will we get a code for them? Because they really should have been included with the shorty tubes.

Hmm question, are they fitted on the Astrolux S1 shorty tube, or are they missing there also?

I think this should work…

In other words, a sudden change of train of thought. Usually to something totally random and unrelated.

LOL ok gotcha :slight_smile:

We had a member here who would post things then delete the post to keep his count down. Or to mess with other peoples counts or postings, or simply to say something off-key that was only visible for a moment. He/she/it ended up deliberately screwing up group buys with this behavior and got banned.

I won’t say his name, but he posted pics of squirrels quite often if I recall correctly. Hence the reference…

Aha, must have been before my time.

Good riddance then :wink:

LOL, We also had someone that figured out how to stall their post count, stayed on 999 forever. Anyone remember who that was? Didn’t ever do a giveaway if I remember right. hahaha, gonna have to learn how to do that myself to avoid that big 10,000….

Lumatic, his postcount is still 999

Yes, I remember both of them. Prolly bought too many lights too. Go ahead and buy 30 Dale, that’s what he would say.

Someone’d be asking, “Do I really need this one?” And he’d advise to buy 30 or some crazy number, lol.

And yeah, there’s a lot of folks missing these days and a lot of new names for us oldsters to remember.

So that's what happened to him. Goes to show how anal retentiveness leads to mental implosion or the ShitttZkees...Poof :exmark: ..Gone forever. J)

They are missing on the S1 as well, but there are some spares included in the goody bag of accessories.

Just saw these listed and posted them in the OP. If I can get a code, I will.

Ok, please let us know if a code is even in the card though as soon as you know :wink:

I will wait a few days before i order, and hopefully Neal will sort us out after the weekend.

A pre-view of how the bare shorties sort of will look like, even with a black tube it looks very good, now that I have tried this I'm really looking forward to the bare shorty tubes!

:heart_eyes: