18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

+2 more plz

Perhaps, we are going to look into that, a small change in threads means incompatibility. If it works, the 18350 X6 would be interesting to say the least….

I’m in for one. Maybe two, depending on the final price.

In for one.
Thanks.

I’m in for 1 maybe more if I buy more A6’s

Looking at the piccy it will be similar to a SK68 in length? Very nice edc if so.

No final length yet, but the S2+ is about 84mm long and shorter than a SK68 which on BangGood is listed at 94mm… about 3/8” shorter.

Nothing final, just some rough numbers.

In for four. Also be interested in clips.
Thanks.

I am all in, five more clips for me… May as well vest heavily, I started this thread!!!

that’s the way you do it
Money for nothin’ and chicks for free!

Lemme tell ya them guys ain’t dumb…

-Chuck

ill have two (2). thank you

I’d be interested in one, depending on the price.

I will put you down for one, with no obligation should the price be out of your comfort level.

Right now it is just a concept, we should know more in a couple of days if it has a chance at being done.

Are these the same clips as will come with the a6? What is the intended use?

Yes, the ones we are going to ask for would be the same as the one on the SE A6. My rationale for this is if you get the short tube and swap it out, you would have to remove the clip from the long tube to put it on the short one. We all know that is an easy way to scratch up our shiny new lights. My thought is that with the clip groove being at the back of the tube on either length, we could leave them attached and just lego our lights with no fear of scratching them up.

If the clip broke or snagged and got bent out of shape, we would also have a spare then….

They designed and built this clip JUST for this light, so why not support them by buying more…?

I am sure that if this goes and we get the short tubes and clips, some will not want the clip, and I am sure we can resell them here….

Cool. Sign me up for 5 clips then. Unless the cost is high.

Also, I should be good for the 3 tubes. I can always strip off the anodizing if needed.

I’m in for 1 unit.

I might be wrong, but I think it said above the clips and tubes would be together, as a set.

Right now they are just one clip to one tube, and the whole thing is conceptual as we have not gotten to ask the manufacturer yet

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG… Looks like they are in on this too now…

I will have you down for the three tubes and if we can get extra clips A la carte, I will post that as well…. (I am up for the clips by themselves too…)

I really would have liked for the lights and the tubes, that the clips be purely optional.

Never used one in my life except for on side switch lights, just to help find the switch.

What are they for anyway? - For people that don’t have pockets?

:slight_smile:

Different strokes…

-Chuck

I usually (always) take them off too, but I think these deep carry clips will be better.