18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

It’s not about the money. Figured that was obvious.

It’s the time for me. Too valuable.

Forward that tutorial to Bang-Goody.

great job, RBD!

Too busy writing I guess.

:slight_smile: :smiley: :bigsmile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sorry, don’t know what came over me. Severe case of irony I suppose.

Nice job on the tutorial Rufus! That’s exactly what I attempted with the black anodized. I’m pretty good at stuff like this and it didn’t do anything to allow it to thread on any more. I fear the black version had something else go wrong during production.

:bigsmile:

Ah. Tis true. I’m too busy wasting my time in other stuff. It really is good work. I’m just frustrated that even the “fixed” tubes are not working. It’s a good tutorial, just annoying that it’s needed. Sigh.

Btw, apologies, my words were poorly chosen. Didn’t mean to be dismissive. Just frustrated. I’ll probably even try it. Just was hoping it could be done Faster.

Edit : also, I wasn’t implying that you are wasting your time. Just that I waste a lot of time. Ugh. That’s the problem with posts. Too easy to have the wrong connotation.

Thanks, that pretty much sums up how it came across. Glad to hear it was not intended that way. I too waste far too much time here so my comments were somewhat self targeted as well. Not many will have the time or desire to try this and of those I’m sure some will not find success. But if someone feels like it and doesn’t want to wait then it’s a reasonable option. I’m more interested in the tubes for making wood covered battery tubes of different lengths.

Ah cool. Sorry! Man, I really didn’t mean it to sound that way. I think it’s awesome you got it to fit. I was just hoping you were going to say it was a 15 minute job.

:slight_smile:

I’m sure it would go faster with a better file. At least it’s not strenuous.

Now Neal replies with, “can u take a short video to send to me ? ”

This is ridiculous. Bunch of crooks over there at BangGood.

Rufusbduck inspired mod…

I know the tail end still has a gap, but I wasn’t able to fix it

It could be hanging up on the threads or if you look inside with the head removed you can see if the tube is fully threaded in and is just too long.

Happened to me too. The replacement tube the sent me (arrived pretty quickly) has the same problem. If I turn the tube around the threads are long enough as the light comes on when I make the connection with a paper clip but the switch won’t work.

Must be annoying for BG. Sent them an email saying the replacement tube was also a dud

I don’t see what the big deal is. Just send the video. :innocent:

I’ve done it a couple of times and gotten approval of the refund within 48 hours (actual processing of the refund took another one to two days).

Mine didnt fit on the Head side. The tailcap si is fitting. The Threads of the not fitting tube are the same on head and tailcap but on the long tube they are not the same.

So finally the 2° replacement black ano short tube come at my door. Now the head fits, the tailcap fit, so finally it’s all right?
NO. The light do not work. I’ve try hard but the light don’t turn on.
What can I do?
I’ve made un unboxing video, so if they think I’m trying to steal 2.50$, they are served.

At this point I think I just will try to take a refund. This babe don’t work for me and probably will never work. Shit happens.