18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

My wallet/credit card/Significant other hate you (& me).

I’m in for 2 short tubes.

i am in for 4

Any way to double the tubes and not get clips? Or maybe get a “tube set” with a 18650 for 2x conversion and a shorty tube together instead? :slight_smile:

Though it’s not going to make me or break me, I’m for any deal where I don’t have to pay for clips. - Which means that I want zero clips on tubes or on the lights if possible.

I just have no use for them.

Thanks,
-Chuck

One please
thanks

The tubes are $4.50. The clips are free. :bigsmile:

Yeah, and when you buy a $700 HDTV the give you a Free $150 Dell Gift card:-)

And let’s not forget the Nissan BOGO promo:) A FREE Car!

Please don’t get me wrong guys, I’m not complaining… It’s just that nothing is really free.

I’m in, Clips or no Clips.

-Chuck

Right. Its $4.50 either way.

Will this fit both Eagle Eye X6 and Manker X6?
If it does, maybe it will fit to multiple EE, Manker and other models too?
A list of all the lights that this fits might increase the popularity. But the main thing is that this is going to happen and we get a small pocket rocket! :slight_smile:

+1

put me down for a couple please

I will have to get at least 1 to be like the “Kool Kids”

What about a clip vs lanyard option? Approximately the same cost right? I use those more, and who wants to take off the lanyard every time they switch tubes? :slight_smile:

I’ll take three.

+1
me too, never used one.

:frowning:

Geez guys. It’s $4.5. How much do you expect to save? $1?

Is it really that bad?

Right?

I am indeed amazing at what a nice vender can do for the community. I sincerely hope they can also get enough back from us.
Great work guys!

The issues cropping up so far seem to be that some do not want the clips. I get that, and B42 is a lanyard kind of user…. I am not, and so had not considered that option. I will at the least, ask about a lanyard option instead of the clip, no promises on this going through. I asked for the clips with the tubes, I had not considered other options as I either carry with a clip or in the pocket, but mainly with a clip…

I need some lanyard suggestions, and since BangGood is the seller of our A6 lights and more than likely these tubes, post some suggestions here for lanyards, with a link from BangGood.

I propose that some of us (myself at the least) will want other users extra clips, so we can trade back and forth later should the other option fall through on the lanyards. I would be willing to buy at least a couple of more clips as I am clumsy and seem to catch clips on stuff. I think these may also fit other lights that are similar in diameter, so be good for other uses too….

Right now, the objective is to get as many interested in the tubes signed up for them. We have time as the SE X6/K6 group buy will go off before they get to making these tubes, so keep the sign ups for them coming.

I had not planned on hosting a group buy, but Bugsy36 has been busy as all get out, so I took the initiative to start this one because the idea of a short SE A6 was just too much for me to wait on. Well I bit this off, I will chew it too. Thanks again for all the support with this and feel free to ask away.

I will start a trading thread once we get these things on order should there be enough clips that people do not want…