1k giveaway - ended

Wow, I am shocked that I won. Thanks for the giveaway.

DrJones, did you notice anything about the number I posted?

Yes, that is shocking. I guessed 0.0001, the smallest possible value. I figured that if others realized they’d have to guess half of what others did, they’d choose a really small value, because everyone else would choose a really small value too. Go figure. My logic is illogical, or everyone else is!

I guess I blew it for you (and some others) because I let “random.org” choose for me :wink:
Nevertheless, congratulations to mapache.

Wow, mine must have been about 2nd or 3rd then. So close to half that. I offered 122.22

After I posted I had a re-think and wished I could have lowered my value.

Well done mapache.

Did you give this a try yet?

I received the light today. Unfortunately I don’t have a 16340 yet, but it turns out that the yupard head fits onto a convoy S2+ tube, it’s not a great fit but it fits well enough to do a bit of testing. I have only played with this driver for a short time, but first impressions are very good.

Has anyone figured out the Easter egg mode? I tried the above mentioned sequence but it didn’t do anything, then again maybe my tap/hold skills aren’t up to scratch yet.

Thanks again DrJones for such a great light.

I just finished putting my light together last night. I’ve been working on this one since november(long story). I have the Roche f6 driver and I added a chip to each color channel and two chips to the white. It’s working well but testing my ideas for riddle solving has proven to be much more difficult than I thought! I don’t even know how to explain, but it’s not easy. I will keep trying though:)

Easter is near. Any tips/hints for Easter egg mode?

No, the riddle is all you got. One hint though: It might be best to always try the sequence from it’s beginning.