1xAA budget light with tailstand, modern LED, good low mode, and pocket clip?

Oooh. I always assumed that you WERE the SB as in SBflashlights :)…

$10 in the pot from me to get sb a way too expensive light he did not ask for :-D. If we can collect enough we can have a mcgizmo tailormade

+1
maybe even a tritium tail switch.
the admin of this board deserves something to be able to look at and hold in his hand that shows just how much we appreciate the community he has started

:beer:

SWM V10R Ti with BLF text and AA adapter from EU -> no Finnish customs & VAT

About $220 + modding with Nichia 219 4500K High CRI (~$5) + shipping to Mr. Admin ($??)

Maybe not the cheapest one, but the laser engraved BLF-text would be a nice addition.

This exchange, plus the fact that our friend Kreisler deleted his first post, brought such joy to my day and reminded me that this is a great and fun place because of great and fun people. What a bunch of characters.

I’m in for $20, but not clear who is handling the details… Scaru, the, someone else? Who ever it is, please PM the necessary info to get the funds where they need to go.

As for SBs question, I like the Olight i2 EOS. Just slightly more than your $20 ceiling, but not by much. Since the Eastward you linked to is at $20.50, I figured I could go a little over too.

I’ll throw in a couple duckets… just need to know who and how…. :beer:

Username Amount (USD)
Scaru 20
AlexGT 20
_the_ 20
qandeel 20
moderator007 20
Pulsar 10
Djozz 10
Flashination 10
Cone 20

So we are at a total of 150 dollars so far. :) _the_, if you are willing to organize this why don't you start a new thread?

Wow, what a response to this thread! :slight_smile: If I had to pick, the Eagletac D25A Clicky neutral bin is much harder to get here where I live because no seller ships it, and a lot cheaper than the V10R Ti. I found the Sunwayman V10R-U2 (not Ti) at FastTech at such a good price that I’m actually considering buying it myself.

Done: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/17663

As for the original question, I add the Lumapower lm 31, I do not own one, but the specs are just right (with a real low low!) and I like the design and size. It is not under $20 though, more mid-price.