2 Budget Beer Drinking Video Knife Reviews: Cima M2 and Sanrenmu 7045 (Both under 5 mins!)

As long as I have another closed bottle, I open beer with…… another beer…it’s the ultimate in beer bottle life hacking

I have to say, I’ve never tried this. How does it work? I mean I guess I could just go to Youtube…

I’ve been using GB7045 (ZBT21) for over two years as my EDC. It proved itself as very versatile and practical knife, it is still reasonably sharp and in almost mint condition. Deep pocket clip is excellent as knife is completely hidden in pocket and has just right amount of tension to be secure in pocket without damaging it. Overall in my opinion, this is the best EDC knife in this price range…

Plain version goes for 10,99$ at http://www.exduct.com/special-limited-products/sanrenmu-multi-function-knife-zb-t21-7045muc-ph.html

Provided I don’t get any chipping or edge rolling, I see this one holding up for quite some time. I’m pretty impressed with the overall fit and finish and quality. Blade is nice and centered too. Not a bad buy for under $10. Of course there’s a ton of good quality blades now from $6-$20