2 cell (Li-ion) drivers

It’s not. They say “dia. changes to 17 mm on x date” but this never happened. It’s still 19mm.

Confirm, 5 of mine are 19mm.

I have 4 SKU 57779 on Order from DX. $4.23 each.

I have 5 of DX 57779 too, but they have only Hi-Med-Strobe (I need Med mode) and no memory mode.

I have this from IOS and I tested it, no PWM frequency I can pick up with my DMM, and it's quiet of course. http://www.intl-outdoor.com/ld29-28a-12-cell-circuit-board-p-416.html

Hikelite could you test tail cap draw?

I have not them both :slight_smile:

IOS = 2.8A with 2 cells
FF = 3A with 2 cells

I will charge some cells and try some drivers.

Do you have the FF or IOS?

I have not them both.
These specs come from their website.

Why you think this driver ies better than those from lightmalls and intloutdoors (link are above in the topic)?

I presume the 3A is the 2.8A rounded spec? Wouldn't be the first time I see it like that on FF or KD.

I measured the input current, it's 1.3-1.29A with two AW 2900 batteries. Then I measured the output current (to the LED), 2.8A.

Thanks, maybe LD-29 at FF are the same.

@Pok, I will do a runtime graph on another LD-29 with the same two AW2900 cells.

KD and Lightmalls both have versions of this driver but they all have different micro controllers. The LCK-LED version has the latest revision and I like the one from LCK-LED the best.

SO with these drivers I need to suse additional board for battery (+).

SOrry its newbie question, I have no experience with such 2-sided drivers.

Also, as I understand, these are all similar vesrions of same driver, and intloutdoors version comes with battery plate included?

There is no battery plate needed with this driver it’s similar to a Nanjg 105 with components on both sides.

Ill buy the one from lightmalls than :o

Just PM me your address, and I’ll send you one, no charge…

Sorry, cant do, mom told me not to give my personal info to certain kinds of people.

Then why did you give it to yourself? :P ChiX is a great member and is being very kind by offering to ship one to you for free.