2 x 18650 side by side zoomie?

Do zoomies that can take two or more 18650 cells mounted side by side exist? I haven’t seen any myself.

I don’t do long torches as they don’t fit in my pockets. Recommending lights with multiple 18650 cells in series is futile.

Just a bump on this in case anyone has seen such a light, I’m still looking.

I decided to try the 26650 instead. 5200mah capacity is close enough to 6800mah from paired 18650.

From a form-factor perspective, I’d like 3 18650 in a short barrel.

Looking for one to convert to series for the MT-G2, don’t want a long light and don’t want to run 2 x 18350s in a single cell zoomie.

Maybe something like this? Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com
I could not find one without the charger and don´t know how is going to work that lens.

Edit: I saw there is one picture that shows the distance for focusing the lens, and could be to short for a big lens.

Not sure I’d like it, but it’s the first I’ve seen and I’ll see if I can find out a little more about it. I know now that they exist, thanks!

Nice! I didn’t know anything like that existed. It’s unique, for sure!

You might want to check this thread. Shadow JM35: MT G2 one one cell!! - 26650 Flashlights - BudgetLightForum.com
Lots of discussion about using a single cell with MTG2.

Seen that thread. It’s a boost driver giving about 3A to the MT-G2. I’ve already tested a single cell boost driver for the MT-G2 (although the light has two cells but in parallel): Mod: Small Sun ZY-T08 MT-G2 (without cells in series conversion)

I didn’t like that driver, and I’m not going to buy any other boost driver to test. I prefer my own driver designs in my lights and currently I don’t have the knowledge or will to learn how to design boost drivers. I’d rather run 2 x 18350 as I did here: Mod: Zoomie with MT-G2, but I’m looking for the added run time of 2 x 18650s, but require side by side cells.

Bumping to ask if anyone has seen any another 2 x 18650 (side by side) zoomie. I’m about to pull the trigger on the one A380 linked to: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-2000LM-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Zoomable-Flashlight-Torch-Chargers-Free-Shipping/32274785262.html

I would like to know if there are other options before I do because this one looks like a piece of crap, but I know of no other.

It does not exists. You can make it by adding 1 more flashlight tube to existing one but than you have fat and hard to hold flashlight.

You can make special cradle that will run 2x18650 cells in parallel mode:

More in this thread.

But it does exist. See link in my previous post (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-2000LM-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Zoomable-Flashlight-Torch-Chargers-Free-Shipping/32274785262.html).
Just checking if anyone has seen any more like it. I’ve pulled the trigger on this one now though, so it’s on it’s way regardless, but I’m still interested if there are others out there.

If you get a chance would you write a small review about that zoomie when you get it?

Will do. I’m not a good reviewer and will only be interested in this light for modding, but it might even be too crap for that. I’ll write a few words about it when I get it.