20 NEW Panasonic CGR18650CH 3.6V 10A 2250mah Li-Ion Battery - $48 - USA Shipped - $2.40 per cell - Price increased!

I didn’t see anything in that ebay page that says $30/20 or $22/18 :quest:

Your a day too late man! Also the seller has raised all the prices of his buy it now/best offer auctions alot higher now. Also, I think as more people catch on to his auctions, they are ending alot higher as well. I don't see any good deals anymore. Maybe a deal can be had on his auctions, but his "buy it now" auctions are definitely overpriced to me.

Seller will sell 100 of them for 2.35/cell or 200 for 2.05/cell but won’t go cheaper on any auctions. Talked to the guy myself and he is pissed someone got 100 cells for $2/ea

I seen alot of his auctions end with the price being $2 per cell. About 2 weeks ago, I wast watching a few of his auctions, and even saw a 50 cell auction of his end at $70 shipped (that's like $1.40 a cell), and I was like, "why, oh why did I not bid $85 at the last second!!!!!" having non-bidders remorse. I probably would have won it too.

I was also watching that 100 cell auction he had as well, but my goodness that is more batteries than I could ever use right now. Once the auction went over $125, I was like, ok, I'm out! And before I even bought my batteries from him, I was watching alot of his auctions, and saw many of them end at around $2 per cell exactly. So yeah, I definitely DID NOT get the best deal possible, but still I think I got a pretty good deal I would say at $2.40 per cell! Not sure if he will gives any offers like that anymore though.

Best thing still, is too just watch one of his auctions ending late at night, that's got a low price and put in your max bid at the last second.

I doubt he is doing more bidding auctions from the tone I got. Also if you noticed all the BIN went up double from when you posted this. I was going to buy 200 cells and resell the rest

The new Efest Luc V4 charger is a lot faster than my old XTar WP6. I had time to run one of these cells through my analyzer. I’ll add a few more graphs tomorrow, but these are good cells. I ran this at a 2 amp rate and got 2.13Ah.

That graph looks exactly like the one in the spec sheet listed. So these batteries are performing exactly as they should, with the correct capacity right? Does that graph mean it has 2130mah capacity?

Whats up with the samsung cells in the new unused laptop packs ?? are these panasonics the more expensive hybrid ones?? am I missing something here ..

I thought the 2800 or 2600mah Sams were the best battery buy on blf at this point ..@1.66 each

Demi -If you're going to build a battery pack don't you want them already tabbed ?

If your talking about that thread listing the 6-cell Acer pack for $9.99 with samsungs in them, I think the seller either sold out or had raised the price considerably, but I remember it was not a good deal for me when I had checked weeks ago. As for these panasonic batteries, I'm not really sure whats so special about them other than being new and pretty cheap, and having fast shipping, as well as having PSS Technology/safety built in, from my knowledge appear to have very safe cell, solid state chemistry, and which means they don't need to be protected.

You can read the Spec sheet in the first post. So far, I'm very happy with them. Plus, I believe they are very-high discharge 10A cells, but I'm not sure about that tbh.

As for my battery pack, I would prefer them to be tabbed, but I don't mind sanding the terminals, and solder blobbing them, as these are PSS Technology cells, so I don't have to worry about an explosion, right? Anyways, a few days ago I bought myself a polycarbonate face shield from Harbor Freight just in case :)

This graph shows the Panasonic cell in comparison to a new Sanyo UR18650FM and a new LG ICR18650E1.

Red line = Panasonic, measured capacity 2.13Ah, cost $2.80 including free 2 day shipping, This comes out to paying $1.31 per amp hour.
Green line = Sanyo, measured capacity 2.33Ah, cost $5.75 plus shipping. This comes out to paying $2.47 per amp hour.
Blue line = LG, measured capacity 2.71Ah, cost $7.65 plus shipping. This comes out to $2.81 per amp hour.
The LG cell is supposed to be a 3.2Ah battery. I bought 4 of those. I’ll have to test the other 3 and see what’s going on.
Thank you. Gj, for pointing out that these are 4.35V cells and I only charged them to 4.2V.

lol… i don’t think that face protection will do any good if you inhale the toxic fumes when the battery leak :bigsmile:

Gixen.com is an auction sniper that lets you place a bid during the last 5 seconds of the auction.

I’ve used it a few times. :smiley:

Helpful post, thanks.

A solid state battery can leak?

So I guess we got a pretty good deal on these batteries it seems! Thanks for the testing. It will make me sleep better tonight!

Yes. I would buy more, but my supply is pretty good now.

Needs to be charged to 4.35V for full capacity. What did you charge it to?

Oh snap! I didn’t even notice that when I ordered these cells! I just needed some button top cells and didn’t read the full description.
Guess I have a good excuse to buy another charger. :bigsmile: