[22-Dec-2011] Sorry for the brief 500 error. Fixed now.

Hi Mr. Admin,

I am receiving the "unable to send email...." warning at the top of a replied thread, ONE DOZEN TIMES.

I have received the same message here also.

Edit- it happened just now---

• Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the site administrator if the problem persists.
  • Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

Hmmm, messages keep getting stuck in the queue. Not good. I cleared it for now.

OK, happened the same again. This time - pure text. No smileys, no bold, no links, nothing. Hit "Edit" button to add edit part. After that no "EDIT" part in new message, appeared exactly the same old message without "EDIT" part.

What I noticed, that after I press "Save" button to send my message, that message is shown without rich-text format, and sometimes I see too many "& nbsp;" stuff (I've added a "space" between "&" and "nbsp;" part, just in case it's a hidden symbol or something)

A few details/things I miss:

- "[code ]" button - it's like quote, everything typed in between, will be shown "as is" (instead of bold it will appear as "[b ]bold[/b]" or whatever.

- better "arrangement" of those buttons, IMO (bold, italic, cut, paste, link, image...). Text related things together, "Undo" and "Redo" should be with "Cut", "Paste", and so on. Would be nice to have option to personalize that bar, or select from 2 or 3 presets.

and...

- dark theme for the forum :P