$25 off Orders over $50 @ MyLED.com (expired)

Has anyone ordered a item over $10 and actually received it yet. I have heard of a few people receiving small inexpensive items rather quickly but I am wondering if anyone has actually received an "expensive" item.

18 days after placing my order, I finally received a shipped notification this morning. Alas, like you, without a tracking number. I’m paying $6 shipping, and don’t receive a tracking number on a $40 item? Is this a joke?

I’ll update again when it arrives (or maybe does not arrive…). After my (seemingly non-unique) experiences, I’d strongly advise anybody against purchasing from MyLed.

Set a reminder for around 43-44 days from the purchase date to remind you to dispute the claim, this gives you a few more days for it to arrive before you actuality file the claim.

My Supfire M6 was delivered today, 3 weeks is not bad, just like the M6 from Pulsar’s group buy, XM-L.

Not too bad! What annoys me is how long it took to ship.

Is the driver user-accessible, or is it glued down well?

If you don't mind , how many week/working days from the shipping date did it take to get to you? Mine has been 26 working days from the shipping date.

Three weeks exactly, 15 working days, ordered 3-7, delivered 3-28.

Dang ! Mine might be lost. Thanks!

My M6 was ordered 03/07 , shipped 03/13 - still waiting.

My M6 came today!! Wow, pretty much perfect condition, with XML emitters. Even the box in the bag came in perfect condition. Compared carefully againt my other M6 from 2nd group buy, and dead on match. The tailcap easily unscrews by hand - no glue, and usual nice quality threading and perfect fit o-ring. I really like the M6's, in case you couldn't tell Innocent.

Great deal for $38 shipped. Thanx ezarc!

I just filed the PP dispute today, day 43 after my purchase. I gave them warning earlier, and they replied with the following:

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that our carrier’s warehouse had just been moved to a new place and then there is the 3 days off which caused the delay on shipping.

Your package has been shipped out on 28th Mar via super saver shipping which does not have a tracking number to provide, and it is noted that the super saver shipping needs a 10-20 WORKING DAYS usually.
We have updated the shipping status on our website. You can check your email box for notification emails.

Also please understand that there will be certain kind of inevitable delays on the shipping / delivery anyhow.
Would you please kindly wait some more days to see if you can get the package?

Thanks for your understanding and time and hope you can get the package ASAP.

Yeah, 3 days…and sent without tracking. What makes them think I will trust them with my money when the package still hasn’t arrived 45 days after I placed my order?

I ordered twice with this compagny. The first item was never delivered, filed a dispute. Got a similar reply, waited the stated time.

Got back to them about the issue and they refunded my money without the need to escalate the dispute to a claim.

My light finally came in today. I filed paypal dispute, then about 20 days later (yesterday), I elevated to a claim. The light showed up in the mail today, more than 60 days after it was ordered. I canceled the claim and emailed MyLED to tell them it arrived, they apologized and said they will try to find a faster carrier. Not a very fun experience!

The light itself had a ding on it because it was in a box and paper envelope with no other packing. Otherwise, good quality with light output being a tiny bit below my XM-L2 SRK with torroid driver (CNQG). Threads are smooth, and driver isn’t glued in, so overall I’m happy. If it didn’t have the horrid interface (non-hidden blikies), it would be the perfect budget rocket.