26650 lights @ Manafont

Thanks tomacco

That host is huge indeed.

Dx has the UniqueFire UF-2180 for$52.90 and UniqueFire UF-2170 for $53.10

I like to see competition

Both come with a charger and battery

Anyone seen a review on this light ?

Hi, Manny - welcome to BLF. No haven't seen that particular light or brand before, except in batteries. Do you have a link to a sales site that carries it?

Thanks for the welcome..... I have been some time on CPF.... I like budget lights .... I saw this one on ebay. They told me is a New 2012 model ......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320904342342?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_10811wt_1002

The issue with the 3x light is usually a floating pill and poor heat sinking. Too bad they don't show a picture of the guts. I have a Uniquefire 3900 and that is exactly the problem with the light.

I have around $70.00 and was thinking of getting the SkyRay King or this, this will be my first 26650 light .......

I would go with the King - lot's of happy campers here with that light (unless you don't like gold ). If you want to go with the 26650 format, consider looking at the Sky Ray 856:

More pics here. I like the design but don't want to be the guinea pig!

I really like that design but read it was kinda under driven (<2A/emitter).

Go with the King!

Thanks for all the input.... I just ordered a SkyRay King, I don't like the pimp gold finish, soooo I'm taking it apart as soon as I get it and going to test something .... How would it look with a couple of coats of Line X bed liner black ? Maybe some Black Teflon, Oh yes ... Let her warm up on high and fry an egg on the tail cap, only in case of emergencies of course ..... Thanks to everyone and by the way I negotiated it down to $50.00 free shipping .... now comes the hard part, checking my mail daily for the next month or 2 .....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270982396588?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_6993wt_1059

Thanks for the warm welcome and your help.....

MannyD

how'd you negotiate down to 50$? what did you start out at lol

First I saw it on ebay. I took the item and placed on my watchlist. This excites the seller because he thinks the item will be selling soon. About 8 hours before the item ends you unwatch the item. Wait an hour before you send the seller a new message and tell him that you watched and were interested, but your funds are limited at this time. The Item was $68.00 and I told him I just got a crispy $50.00 for my birthday. 2 hours later I get an email, I can give you for $50.00 Dollaaaa.

I got his email address and send him $50.00 with Paypal. Simple and it works because he probably paid $4.00 for the flashlight !!!!

Thanks again...

Aloha and welcome to BLF Manny!

Howdy and welcome to the club, Manny!

Smart move Manny, and welcome to BLF.. :)

Glad to have you here Manny. Nice work getting the light so cheaply.

Welcome to the gang, Manny!

Great dealing Manny!

Price is now $59 + shipping

Manny, can you post pics of the guts once you get it? I am very interested...

Thanks!

What about these U2 XML's they dont come with cheap batteries or chargers so they are much cheaper

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8892