2nd. Annual BLF Scratch Made Light Contest -- Contestant Sign up Thread - CLOSED - Go See the Contest thread now

I just extended a formal invitation to Buck, with a link to here, in case he didn’t know about it…

Where’s VB?

Vb’s in my fridge. Best not drunk if driving.

Woot! I am in.....

Machine category please.

Count me in. I thought about sitting this one out but started having withdrawal nightmares so I guess I’ll just have to let my “obsessive compulsive side” out to play and deal with it. Besides, I’ve already spent the last month stocking up on stuff.

Handmade please.

Thanks OL for all you do here at BLF!!! This is a great opportunity for so many. Thanks as well to the great GREAT Dealers that are giving prizes. THANKS!

OK.... I don't know if I can finish with the work load but dump me into the hand made machine hand category! Tongue Out

Oh alright... Machine category! I don't want OL screamin at me!! Picky old rat! Innocent

EDIT.... On second thought... I do want my own category! Hanchine Made! Tongue Out

Dan

It hardly matters Dan. You will be unique in whatever catagory you’re in.

I agree RBD. Texans are pretty unique in many categories.

I think I suggested that OL have them in their own catagory. Where we can keep an eye on them.

Y'all yahoos are so funny, I thought I'd oblige...

Texas Hand made

DBCstm

Texas Machine made

TexasLumens

It's in Post #1 also.

Both shoe ins for the best mods in Texas.

Ok. You can all stop looking for VB. I've found it in my lounge room.

Come around all, its my shout.

I want to build my own DIY GloToob (http://www.glo-toob-usa.com/), can it be called as flashlight and eligible to join the contest?

Thanks.

Those GloToob things are water-resistant flashlights with built-in diffuser, right?
At least I think that pretty well fits in “Must be a hand held light loosely classed as a flashlight”.
Maybe you need a detachable grip to make it “hand held”. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know. The website does not really explain much. There must be a driver, since it has modes? There must be an led somewhere? I suspect one 3mm led in a plastic tube, with glow powder glue sprayed on the inside of the tube?

I would think that as long as it can be hand held, that it has a switch, a led, some type of optics, I guess it would be ok.

Steve,

It's not the booze, it's not even the pills. It's the combination of booze and pills that's killing you.

put me down for the Hand Made Category please :slight_smile:

Y’all are so nice not to put any pressure on us. :slight_smile:

I’m in, maybe.
Hanchine Made. 60/40

I’m in but like a lot of others here I have no idea on what to make. It would be best to put me in the loony bin class I think. I believe that there is a few here that could also be in this group. So we have normal member group. The Texan group and members like me group. Sorry about the mix up vestureofblood. I thought OL was a bit dry when he was looking for vb. I can vouch it is a top class brew.
If anyone has any ideas on what to build let me know. Thanks.