3 crazy Wallbuys June holidays

To all the Wallbuys bashers, if you don’t like them fine, don’t buy from them. But stop polluting every Wallbuys sale thread that comes along.

Looks like I’ll be adding to my wallbuys piles again (and paypal disputes). Thanks kreisler!

yes that looks like the best deal of them all for sure. I got one on their last sale for $22ish and I love it for that price! Its became my new favorite work light. But for $10 that’s incredible! I want to try for another one. and with a stock of 6 a person has a chance :slight_smile:

It was also one of my fastest shipped lights yet. 8 days from buying it to my door, impressive.

I guess the real issue is…what does the AVOID rating on the website mean? Does it mean the AVOID’d website is absolutely scorned from existence, and association with said website brings the scorn upon you as well? A situation where we stand up as a group, to use our buying power to show how our market should be treated.

Or…does the AVOID rating act as a guide, allowing BLF’ers to see what could POSSIBLY happen if they take the risk and order in spite of what people have recommended.

I can see either situation justified, and no matter how it’s handled, some form of forum consensus would negate quite a few negative threads I’ve read lately.

Why are we defending or attacking relating to buyer and seller issues?
I believe each and everyone have their freedom to choose where and what they want to buy from. That’s the freedom of buyers.
Sellers can also choose and decide what deals or items they wish to market and their own marketing methods.

There are places that we love to buy from and there are places that we dislike.

Its not only because of pricing. There are many factors that we are aware.

So, its your choice. And Freedom…

Back to the op, what is all the hoopla with them cubes??

Well said, there does seem to be a certain Culture here amongst some Members that if you Purchase from a certain Person or Company (that they don’t like) you leave yourself open for ridicule and comments like ” hope you get what you deserve”. Maybe you will have a Bad Experience, but it is still you’re choice to make, and you shouldn’t be “Cannon Fodder” because you have good experiences with a particular Company and want to make Purchases from them. Giving you advice is one thing (that is what the Forum is about), but running down people because they still decide to purchase from a seller that has so far looked after them, just sucks. If you have a Good Rapport with a particular Dealer, just use them, there is always 2 sides to every story. Take Advice, but don’t take Abuse.

Well…they’re square and colorful…who could resist? :wink:

Now, don’t get me started on this subject, again,
my dragon balls start to itch when I hear that word “Wall*”
:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for letting us know, Kreisler.

Have you seen the heart shaped one…LOL
I imagine a real nerd gifting this to a girl…

They are for speed-solving. I had never seen this before until ChibiM posted about the video competition. Just like lights, a cube is not just a cube .

Sole purpose of a cube is to assimilate :bigsmile:

On the previous instant kill sale… There was a 2x2x2 cube on sale. 0,90$. I clicked it, just for fun… Then I saw a review from that guy…
In a few minutes I went from…
“Who buys all those cubes? They are so boring…”…. to
“WOW, that is amazing what HE can do with those”… to…

….“Hmm… 0,90$, yeah. Ill give it a go! Id guess its easier with less squares” … …. “Instant kill! GOT IT! YES!!!” :bigsmile:

Wallbuys seems to have a sale that is only for a handful of people that can buy at will, most of us don’t have access to it, in fact my instant kill button never even lit up.

wtf the button never lit up….

Damn I have missed the c108 again, 9 minutes to late.
Why do they put the things I like always in the first hour…?

get ready, in ~30 minutes you can buy empty box from Fenix LD01 for 16$ :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a very exclusive sale, most of us can only sit on the sidelines and read about the great buys that a few get, as they purchase flashlight after flashlight, yet this has become the preferred marketing tool of Wallbuys for some reason.

Sold out in 1 sec - button never changed. :bigsmile: