3 FREE TruRugged Keychain Lights - GIVEAWAY CLOSES NOVEMBER 10th

Nice light
Let us know when you will ship to Australia

THANKS TO EVERYBODY

I’ve been getting some great feedback. I’m hearing you all want it smaller and with more color options.

What color options are y’all thinking?

I’ve updated the kit to make it smaller, less expensive and it now includes high-vis yellow as well as black shock cord.

Sign up now because the contest ends and winners will be announced in just two short days!

Check back as I’ll be updating the site with more useful info very soon!

Thanks Again,
Andrew

PS: Only those who signed up will receive a discount code when the kit launches.

Hi everybody,

There’s less than* 2 hours left to sign up!*

I’ll be randomly selecting the winner tonight or tomorrow and reaching out at their provided email address.

The giveaway has closed. I’ve emailed the winners and will be sending prizes out very soon!

Congratulations to all the winners. :partying_face:
Whoever they are.

Congrats!

Nice! If you mod them, share how you did it please. That’s interesting to know.

I’d LOVE to see that!

I would be interested to know also. Congrats to you Robin Dobbie!

Not trying to be a smart a but I like all of them. :wink: Actually the smaller and lighter is what you want for a keychain light.

I just received mine that I paid for. I really like it! These button lights have come a long ways. This is plenty bright and the beam is very nice. It’s CW, (which I favor), with no blue. Nice and white. Quality built and is a true featherweight.

Even with the button cells it’ll make a very nice keychain light as I only use my keychain lights intermittently. Heck, even if you don’t like this, for under $9.00 with free shipping it would make a good pill stash or bill holder. :smiley:

Hey guys,

I’m still waiting on somebody to give me their address so I can send their prize! The other 2 winners are:

Robin Dobbie
Weklund

Yeah, I didn’t realize I too had so many LR44’s. This thing went immediately on my keychain! :+1:

I still haven’t heard from the 3rd winner. How long do you all think I should wait until I select someone else?

In my GAW’s the winner(s) have 72 hours time to come forward.
That’s 3 working days, because I usually draw the winner(s) late Sunday evenings.
In this case I would say: give him/her one more day and then let mr. Random.org decide again.

That’s what I’ll do. Tomorrow evening I’ll pick a new winner if the first person doesn’t come forward.

I’ve emailed the new winner. I’ll post the username here when I hear back.

Final winner is Mureo.