3-Mode Sipik SK68 is Back in Stock & Price is Down (& another deal)

It can also be a very useful way for us to stay under customs thresholds.. ;)

That sucks!

When did you place your order?

Might be the reason why my order was still in process and theres still no answer from them.

I cant even log into their web page because paswword reset link is broken lol.

Bummer. I wonder how long this little refund process will take. My order is just a couple of days old. If I get my money back, no harm no foul, I guess.

Thanks for sharing this info and keep us informed on how the refund process goes.

I just went to their site and it shows to be "in stock".

I guess this is just a normal day in the life of a 3-mode sipik buying bottom feeder. :~

I placed my order on 23 April. Two days ago they said they can't fulfill my request...

I Ask this seller if (also if it's in "no shipping area") would ship the item to Italy... Let's see what happens.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREE-Q5-LED-200-Lumens-Zoom-Waterproof-Camping-Torch-Flashlight-Lamp-Light-/170826057439?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item27c606c6df#ht_3794wt_1141

Thanks.

I asked Eletrading whether they will ship to Latvia, they said no, even didnt care when I asked about shipping insurance.

You might get lucky tho.

Thanks looks like a very good forum for us led nerds. Just waiting to get more of these 3modes clones of sipik very good done a little run on medium and after one hour it just as bright as in the start. As a work as a plumber I use this evryday and on 1mode clones the batt only run for 45minutes and thats often to short.

> KumaBear

> lens does fall out easily

That's very different from the 1-modes that have the lens screwed or glued in!

So are there any for real actually now available, or was that a brief moment in time now past?

here some more 3-mode clones. dont hold me responsible if you order from them. i dont know this seller!

http://www.easylightbuy.com/aluminum-cree-q3-3-mode-zoom-flashlight-torch_p287.html

http://www.easylightbuy.com/pailide-glk11a-cree-q3-led-3mode-focus-flashlight_p218.html

Ordered same one on Mar 21th, got 1 mode in about 3 weeks, made complaint, they offered replacement at first, then they found their supplayer didn't have them anymore, offered refund, but prolonging actual refund few times until I've made PP dispute. Got money back immediately afterwards, but almost miss 45 days!

Many thanks for this info! Today i have a chat session with their customer service. They assure me i will have my refund in 72 hours. I'll wait some days then i'll go directly with paypal...

Yeah, they told me the same 72 hours story, but in my case it would be just over 45 days limit, so I've opened dispute right away. I've told them I'm going to do that in advance. I think there are several people at their CS and they don't read the whole thread. In my case last one was acting as I've never got the flashlight.

Some news... Maybe amazplus is a good shop or maybe i've been lucky, but today i received my full refund. I'm sorry i didn't get my 3 mode "sipik" but i'm glad to have my money back so fast.

Im getting my refund too.
I hope they get them back in stock soonish, I really would like to try out 3 mode one for under 8$ shipped. My single mode SK68 is my EDC light, so 3 mode might be more useful when used as only light while in the city.

@ vēer and Davx, It is good to know that they will refund your money. When I first read your posts, I thought that since my order was only a few days old, I would let my money ride for a while and see what happens.

I ordered three on April 30 and then got greedy and ordered more on May 04(a day before Davx got the "Out of Stock" message from Amazplus).

Here is the kicker; My April 30 order still shows processing. My May 04 order shows shipped with a tracking number.

Ain't this fun.

Its not fun, its fkd up, Im inclined to think that they choose NOT to ship to destination that they dont ship from their Ebay store, now this is what it looks like? Nah, they offered me another flashlight, so its probably not shipping restrictions.

They have not refunded me yet, perhaps they have them back in stock and will ship :D

Still waiting for refund.

I agree with vēer... This is not funny... I hope it's only because they have them back in stock.

I am not confident that I will be getting the 3-mode version this time. Hopefully.

veer, it's your lucky day. it just so happens AMAZPLUS has a rep here on BLF: why don't you guys send some PM her way and see what happens.

edit: oh man! why did you guys have to click the spam alert? now that spam post from the amazplus rep is deleted again. nevermind, just wait for them to spam us again, and y'all can PM them and ask about your order status.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-Zoom-In-Out-Focus-CREE-Q5-LED-300Lumen-3Mode-7-W-Flashlight-Torch-Light-/280879724534?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item4165bc77f6

Looks like it´s a sk68 clone with jus a silver ring and with 3 modes.

i wouldnt trust the "3 modes" ;)

"XR-E Q5"? shouldnt it be "XP-E Q5"?

in any case, our country is included in the exclusion list *ggg*