3000+ meters

Hello. A few years ago it was the Olight SR95S UT with its 1000+ meters. Last year, Lumintop BLF GT with its 2000+ meters. Besides them many other flashlights with little improvements and similar performances. The two are true road opener. Some exceptional flashlights. But we, the flashlights lovers, want more! We want 3000+ meters !!!

Who will stand next to the two?

Careful, with that kind of reach into our atmosphere Space Force will take our torches!

See here. You just need to mod your BLF GT or buy a modded one from vinhnguyen with CFT-90.

3400m:

Vinh is another story. I’m just referring to the stock. Are there any eye-catching producers? :slight_smile:

Wowzers… :open_mouth:

Of course, but not with LEDs. You also might need to sell your kidney. ;) Check out the comparison in my sig. There is a comparison of stock lights there.

• Xenonics Nighthunter 1 (not made anymore)
  • Megaray MR250 Lemax
  • LX-70 Superpower
  • Maxabeam

We might get there soon though using LEP (laser phospor).

Way overexposed pic.

Those are some extraordinary flashlights. Clearly I can not afford it. About the kidney price I have not been interested in so far :laughing:. A few years ago I had a Thrunite TN 32 and it seemed superpower to me. And so it was for that moment. I could not imagine a GT :). It was a utopia.

And now it’s real. We just have to be patient. Time will work.

Just to do it faster :laughing:

Definitely. But this allows you to see what I’m trying to show. Whenever I take realistic beamshots that require you to look at them in a dark room, people complain that they are too dark.

The sky was actually dark when I took that pic. The air was extremely clear that day and I actually saw with my own eyes that the building was lit up.
Also, after 4 pics, all my camera batteries were empty. I had simply forgotton to charge them. That was my 4th try at taking pics in that place, I was not very motivated after that :D.