4 Sale.. MiniMag Single Cell Bodies Ready To Mod! New Batch 11-15!

Thank You Sir!

UPDATE.... Dale wants to wait for a RED one... The Black ones are still available!! THANKS! Dan.

damm paypal, I’ll be in for a black and faced off one of the next run. These are awesome.

Hey if you want any more bodies to cut down, I have half a dozen silvery 2xAA Mags in a box somewhere.
Too many potential projects.

Have you drilled out any heads to take P60 dropins?

Thanks Gords, I'll be making some more. I am getting some requests as well for some "D" size so will be carving on a few of those too. I appreciate the bump and the comments! Dan.

Thanks Hank,

I wish they were blue or something... I have 4 of those platinum colored ones in hand and one ready to sell... I have two folks wanting purple!! Ha!

I haven't been doing any head work in this particular run. I'm trying to keep them affordable. The more I spin one, the more they need to cost. May play with it though! I'm itching to completely mod one.

Thanks again. Dan.

When you get to the “D” size I want to know, as a 1 D shorty with a tail clicky in purple would be awesome! :slight_smile: While I do like the switch under thumb up near the head, making it without that switch get’s it so much shorter, and with so many other lights being tail clicky I don’t think it’d be difficult to get used to.

If, when it comes to that, you need to do one like that on a custom basis I will send you the light, a head with a triple xm-l2 u2, and you can cut it to fit. :wink: The triple is from Elektrolumens and fits inside the head, so it would be possible to make a VERY short 1D light!

You need to leave that bottle alone!! I have no idea what you are talking about!!! But..... ENJOY!

Dan.

If you get another blue like that one, pm me. I WILL find a way to buy it...

Now we got only the black ones. But they’re not bad. :bigsmile:

:bigsmile:

Made this today to fit into one of these little bad boys. Used an ancient AA MiniMag belonging to my dad for fitment. Will have to remove about a 1/4” of threads in the head to let it sit down far enough for the bezel to screw on properly.

Noctigon triple, with 3 XP-G2 R5 2D emitters pulling 2.85A on an Efest IMR14500 in Direct Drive for an estimated 1050 lumens. I have some Qlites on the way, will put one in and leave it at 3.04A in the stock set-up. At least then I’ll have modes to use instead of it being a full time Master Blaster! lol

I only had a bar of 1” 6061, so I set out with my Makita Angle Grinder and Makita Cordless drill to “turn it down” to near proper size, then attacked it with the dremel tool. Inset the back side for the driver, drilled the center hole, polished the inside, outside and after cutting it off to length, the flat face for the Noctigon. After mounting the Noctigon with Arctic Silver Thermal Adhesive I then turned the 20mm star down to match the pill, about 18 1/2mm or so.

Didn’t take pics along the way, didn’t even take a pic of the inside of the driver area, even though I radius’d the hole so no wires would get pinched and polished it inside. Will have to remember to take pics when the driver comes

So, anyone think this is gonna work? :slight_smile:

should work bob on that, nice job

PM Sent.

I'll post some more in a day or three.... Thanks!! Dan.

I'll look... I think I have one more blue. THANKS!!! Dan.

Thank you sir. PM returned. Dan.

Danged nice work!! Ummm.... I don't warranty these against MELTING!!! What! Am I going to have to carve you one out of Titanium!!! Put this in your coat pocket and if you don't set the coat on fire...it will keep you warm all winter. Ha. Can't wait to see some beam shots!!! Thanks Dale. Dan.

Yes, Yes you are! So when can I expect my AA Chopped MiniMag in Ti? :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: (Ti freak over here, remember, you started it!)

Got my MiniMag, Thanks Dan! :slight_smile: And of course, I have some pictures….hey, it’s what I do! :slight_smile:

Comparing the MiniMag Chopped AA to a Solarforce L2m as a great many know the shorty from Solarforce and I also just built a triple with it. So I have a copper light engine for the bigger light that’s a larger version of the aluminum light engine in the MiniMag.

Both are direct drive, but the smaller cell in the MiniMag only allows 2.85A for some 1000 lumens where the larger 18350 cell allows 7A at start-up for some 1800 lumens! Both very impressive lights, the twisty is so easy to use and so much smaller that it really get’s the nod for a favorite.

Very nicely done there Dan! Really appreciate it! I love the proportions of this light, and the way it fits the hand. Surprising output, comparatively easy to put together, just can’t beat it …especially for it’s size.

<—-one happy camper! :wink: