40% OFF Wurkkos Powerful TS32 Flashlight(LH351D+519A LED) on Amazon US

This is mine:

Great THX :+1:

yeah, it comes with handle.

THX ! :+1:

you’re welcome. :beer:

Great sale with rock bottom pricing. $99 equals the sale price you could only get previously from Wurkkos China’s site. I love mine and just posted some prelim impression and numbers here (nearly hit 15000 lm both LED’s with Samsung 40T batteries):

Assuming that you’re not going to be running this at 100% output all the time, can you take off the handle to make it more of a traditional soda can light?

The flashlight handle is detachable, you can make adjustments according to your needs.

Yeah, but you will get amazon fast 3 days delivery.

That’s what I meant. The Amazon deal is better.
(I bought mine from Amazon.)

Oh, got it, thank you for your choice. :slight_smile:

I ordered from Amazon. I got it today. One day earlier than estimated. Waiting for dark to play.
Does anyone know of a diffuser that would fit the TS32?
I think the bezel is about 62mm OD.
I have searched a bit, but have not found anything yet.

Thank you for your choose.
Yeah, 62mm OD is enough, TS32 diffuser size same as sofirn Q8 pro, hope this could help you.
And we will sell TS32 diffuser later to meet other new customer demand. Thank you for your feedback.

Says code isnt working?

Great. I have a diffuser for a Q8 Pro. I forgot about it. I will give it a try.

Thank you for your feedback.
Code: T7NAHM8M , end date is 2022-12-3123:59PST.

Every one just use one time, if you have used it before,which can not be used. Hope this could help you.

yeah, just try it.

If or when you decide to list one for this light, please let me know. Even if the Q8 diffuser works, I would like another one dedicated to my new TS32.
THX

Is this your diffuser? Silicone Diffuser for Q8 & Q8 Pro
It’s soft silicone and NOT hard plastic right?

I have a hard plastic diffuser for my Q8 BLF and I would prefer a soft silicone one.

Oh man, I wanted to get another for family member. Tha ks you for update.