$44 Black Skyray King with U2 emitters from DX

I like your thinking!

You might ask DrJones. A far as I know, he can make drivers that work with this kind of switch.

Unfortunately in my country blood donations are considered a humanitarian gesture so you don’t get anything (as money) in return and there is no “other body fluids” banks either.
P.S. I hate when someone literally copy my posts as their own, not cool at all…

i have both the mimic and the “real” king. i bet that’s a mimic

mimics have rough machining and are noticeably less bright than the real king

They are really FAST! http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10003058/1234001-sky-ray-king-3-cree-xm-l-u2-3-mode-2500-lumen-led-

That is a real Killer Deal :)

I bought another GOLD version from them a few days ago... Now it's time to add a black one ;)

42…. wow!

Thanx FX-32!! Yesy, amazin of them. I bought the FastTech FandyFire version, paid $40.50 @10% deal - very happy with it. Now wut do I do....

How does the U2 emitter compare with the XML-T6? (Sorry for the simple question)

I have the Fandyfire UV-S5, and now deciding whether to get this black one from FastTech… tempting…

Will 4 of this Panasonic 18650 be good batteries for it?

Dangit you guys…There goes another $39.90 flying from my bank account for a light I dont need haha.

http://flashlightwiki.com/Brightness_Bins#Cree

In the best case, it's 12.5% brighter (in case you've got the T6 with lower lumen value); And In worst case, it's the same (in case you've got the best T6 and the worst U2)

In practice, maybe you can't tell the difference between a T6 and U2 without lumen-meter.

Let me see, here, hmm, a, 4200 cents minus 5% is 3990 cents, right, hmm, wonder if I put “pricecontrol” in on top of BLF, hmm…and last month I bought, what? seven lights, good grief, I can not afford to keep doing this… OH SORRY, heh, heh, just thinkin…now if I don’t pay the light bill this month, and cut down on McDonalds…

With 7 flashlights in a month you can probably stand to let the lights get turned off for a month and still light your house with no problems.

I bet someone will go under $40 soon :slight_smile:

I can’t afford the batteries, yet…

Nice, :bigsmile: didn’t know there’s a discount code :smiley:
now, who will give me 38
38 first time
38 second time
:stuck_out_tongue:

This fasttech website is amazing, I’ve ordered 4 times in 2 weeks! How am I suppose to say no at $39.90 for such a pimpin torch…

This has been the case in my experience. The most notable differences to your eyes will potentially be in the tint variation, not in brightness.

FandyFire UV-S5 version at FastTech = $37.64 - 5% ($1.88) = $35.76. How's that?

-Garry

maybe this year there will be a similar 3xml2 or 4xml2 version :slight_smile: